What's new

Group calling itself 'Afghan Mujahideen' threatens to bomb G-B school

How convenient, never heard of anyone even asking the name Gb and now since it is in CPEC i wonder why the proxies have started to take interest lately

How convenient, never heard of anyone even asking the name Gb and now since it is in CPEC i wonder why the proxies have started to take interest lately
It's very simple. India is in panic attack acting like a psycho. With more like of CPEC projects Pakistan's economy will be stronger than India's. With that Pakistan's defense and offense capabilities will be matchless. India is working its @$$ out to destabilize Pakistan but it won't happen. Pakistan will take over India. We'll conquer them so let them try their luck now. We'll be the ruling class of subcontinent again.

Indian govt has " intentionally" allocated three seat for GB in Indian held Kashmir parliament. Now the situation is more clear....what these 3 seats has role ??... creating more turmoil in regional peace..

Indian govt has " intentionally" allocated three seat for GB in Indian held Kashmir parliament. Now the situation is more clear....what these 3 seats has role ??... creating more turmoil in regional peace..

Pakistan should reciprocate by allocating seats for Indian Occupied Kashmir + some random Naxal areas in Azad Kashmir parliament.

Why not? Doesn't cost much, lets have some fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom