What's new

grocery prices in Pakistan in Indian rupee

Strange thread.

Some people in Pakistan have the constant urge to compare with India and its even worse in India this comparison phenomenon.
Beta: Abba ji Judge saab ka beta fail ho gya.

Abba ji: Acha phir?

Beta: Abba ji DSP saab ka beta bhi fail ho gya

Abba ji : Tera kya bana tu apna bata.

Beta: Aba ji ap konsa Sadr e Pakistan lagey huey ho apka beta bhi fail hai

Ye ho raha yahan

really and you said you did not watch indian media ? :lol:

View attachment 918462

here is proud #1 company of pakistan

wow i never knew it was near my home

I think cooking oil, rice,ghee,atta, chicken prices should also be checked
I bought one boneless chicken from butcher for 1/5 kg 550pkr and another from K&N frozen boneless chicken that costed me 620pkr

As indian media is bashing day and night paksitan is sinking in inflation . here are few basic groucery prices in lahore home delivery today . there are diffrence in prices city to city . for example mangoes in multan people give you for free but 1000pkr per kg in GB KASHMIR . apples people will give you for free in GB KASHMIR but 300pkr kg in south pakistan . same can be said vegge and local fruits are cheaper in villages towns and expencive in cities . hyper markets like imtiyaz carrfour have promotions on items too . can indian members put thier input here lets see the difference .

here are Lahore home delivery prices of today in INR .

sugar fine white 34 inr per kg
salt national 24 inr per kg
tea 400 gram pack 231 inr
palak 15 inr per kg
potato 12 inr per kg
tomato 19 inr per kg
carrots 43 inr per kg
ginger 196 inr per kg
garlic 124 inr per kg
green chilli 18 inr per kg
apple 67 INR per kg
bittergourd 74 inr per kg
orange 33 inr per kg
kiwi 130 inr per kg
bhindi 61 inr per kg
guava 51 inr per kg
peas 34 inr per kg
aubergine 32 inr per kg
cauliflower 15 inr per kg
lemon 49 inr per kg
strowberry 238inr per kg
grapes 142 inr per kg
banana 78 inr 12pcs

bread 34 inr pack

nestle water 5 litter 68 inr

pepsi tin 300ml 17 inr

eggs 81 inr per 12pcs

ghee 190 inr per kg
cooking oil 207 inr per kg

motton 541 inr per kg
boneless beef 278 inr per kg
chicken 247 inr per kg

coca cola 1 lt 33inr bottle
nestle fruita juice 1L is 91INR

yogurt packed 83 inr per kg
cheese 588 inr per kg
mozzarella cheese 610 inr per kg

washing powder 119 inr per kg
ariel powder 161 inr per kg

daal chana 97 inr per kg
daal mash 79 inr per kg
lobia 49 inr per kg

biryani best grade sella rice 111per kg
normal basmati rice 60 to 80 inr per kg

detol soap 85g 28 inr
sunsilk shampoo 185ml 95 inr

Sir ji,

The comparison is only valid when Indian and Pakistani earn the money in dollars.

But people of both countries are mostly getting in INR and PKR,

Indians who earn 25000 INR will fare better than Pakistanis who earn 25000 PKR.

wow i never knew it was near my home

I think cooking oil, rice,ghee,atta, chicken prices should also be checked
I bought one boneless chicken from butcher for 1/5 kg 550pkr and another from K&N frozen boneless chicken that costed me 620pkr
buy from link given then they are cheaper

Sir ji,

The comparison is only valid when Indian and Pakistani earn the money in dollars.

But people of both countries are mostly getting in INR and PKR,

Indians who earn 25000 INR will fare better than Pakistanis who earn 25000 PKR.
for salaries in INR check post#28 we have posted lower income salaries too

Prices in Pakistan is cheaper by 20-40% when we compare to prices in India in Indian rupee(or dollar). Even Petrol and Diesel prices are 20% cheaper. Don't know whats the fuss with petrol prices increase among Pakistani public. Eventually public will get to pay as per international prices and inflation.

This is done by Pakistanis to Pakistanis, remember.
You are your own enemy.

for salaries in INR check post#28 we have posted lower income salaries too
Chhoro na sir, ye sab moh maya hai,
Daaru aur soda nahin to sab zaya hai,
Aloo pyaaz tamatar to dahej mein bhi aya hai,
Beer ke saath chicken nahin khaya to kya khaya hai,

Chhoro na sir, ye sab moh maya hai,
Daaru aur soda nahin to sab zaya hai,
Aloo pyaaz tamatar to dahej mein bhi aya hai,
Beer ke saath chicken nahin khaya to kya khaya hai,
beer ki price di to hai oper or kya kareen

beer muree 500ml 156 inr per can
540170-murreebrewerypakistan-1366878627.jpg

daru pakistani brands ki price

1 litter whiskey vodka run gin 556 INR

IMG_8183.JPG

images

Alcohol-Drinking-Pakistan-High-Society-2.jpg

bhai who told you we are water starved bollywood ?????????

Pakistan has one of the largest contiguous irrigation systems in the world, known as the Indus Basin Irrigation System (IBIS). The System comprises six major rivers, that is, the Indus, Jhelum, Chenab, Ravi, Sutlej and Kabul, and their catchments.

green in map are national parks for god sake . tortures come there to lay eggs
Not just Indian sources but many international sources are warning of a growing water crisis in Pakistan.

Based my earlier comment off of those, if a localite says otherwise, the problem wouldn't have trickled down to the common man, atleast thats my assumption, common sense says to trust the word of a localite.

I understand that Pakistan has one of the largest irrigation systems but it has its own issues.

Sir please lalchao mat. Bohat control kiya hua hai
us aik ghanta baki hai tu tiyari ker sham bus hony hi wali hai . chakhna / cola / khana ready karao gay to aik ghanta guzer jaa gga .

Not just Indian sources but many international sources are warning of a growing water crisis in Pakistan.

Based my earlier comment off of those, if a localite says otherwise, the problem wouldn't have trickled down to the common man, atleast thats my assumption, common sense says to trust the word of a localite.

I understand that Pakistan has one of the largest irrigation systems but it has its own issues.
ohhh bhai oper waly se daro

just few weeks ago 1/3 of pakistan was underwater in floods . one side media say there is flood and then next minute they say paksitan have water shortage . :lol: even now there are news report flood water is not being removed or transfered it will affect next crops

Prices in Pakistan is cheaper by 20-40% when we compare to prices in India in Indian rupee(or dollar). Even Petrol and Diesel prices are 20% cheaper. Don't know whats the fuss with petrol prices increase among Pakistani public. Eventually public will get to pay as per international prices and inflation.
India and Bangladesh have much higher taxes on petrol and diesel.

us aik ghanta baki hai tu tiyari ker sham bus hony hi wali hai . chakhna / cola / khana ready karao gay to aik ghanta guzer jaa gga .

ohhh bhai oper waly se daro

just few weeks ago 1/3 of pakistan was underwater in floods . one side media say there is flood and then next minute they say paksitan have water shortage . :lol: even now there are news report flood water is not being removed or transfered it will affect next crops
As far as i can understand, it is the utilisation, storage and eventual outflow of your riversystem into the arabian sea that are of concern not the total volume, atleast presently.

Kindly correct me if im wrong, but your irrigation system was setup in a manner that favoured water access to the elites and the leftover was made available to the lower socio economic strata. Global climate changes have caused extreme global phenomena, just as it was severe floods today it could also be severe drought tomorrow. The concern is that GoP would not be effectively be able to manage these disasters which would further contribute to human suffering and lost economic potential.

As your population grows, water utilization would also grow but without the relative increase in inflows from the river system. This translates to lower amount flowing back into the ocean which would see ocean water making its way upstrean through guided paths salinating surrounding soil. As agricultural lands are in close vicinity to the irrigation system the implications for food production are disastrous.

As far as i can understand, it is the utilisation, storage and eventual outflow of your riversystem into the arabian sea that are of concern not the total volume, atleast presently.

Kindly correct me if im wrong, but your irrigation system was setup in a manner that favoured water access to the elites and the leftover was made available to the lower socio economic strata. Global climate changes have caused extreme global phenomena, just as it was severe floods today it could also be severe drought tomorrow. The concern is that GoP would not be effectively be able to manage these disasters which would further contribute to human suffering and lost economic potential.

As your population grows, water utilization would also grow but without the relative increase in inflows from the river system. This translates to lower amount flowing back into the ocean which would see ocean water making its way upstrean through guided paths salinating surrounding soil. As agricultural lands are in close vicinity to the irrigation system the implications for food production are disastrous.
irrigation system was setup in a manner that favoured water access to the elites and the leftover was made available to the lower socio economic strata.

kindlly explain me this first i am failed to understand how its work.

Back
Top Bottom