What's new

Greeks clash with police as devlet bahçeli visits Thessaloniki

Boy, It will need to take more than a 'funny' comment for you to reach my level. Why get itchy? Can't you digest the truth? I just said what the 'people' look like in the photograph; atleast i can say what i think. You say that 'there is plenty' of things to say, but you say nothing. Well it is not you're fault; it is you're sub conscience telling that you are talking to me.

Well it's funny to hear the word 'god' from an orthodox, considering you lot celebrate pagan festivals...

P.S. 'I resent that'

If you want to find out what "more" I have to say, you can search back in older threads.
The other reason (plus not falling to your level) is that I feel I covered that already and I don't want to go back to that.

I find you offensive, arrogant, ignorant, disrespectful, hostile, possible uneducated and quite fanatic, religious or otherwise.

people like you have no place discussing with anyone not just myself.

Quite frankly if there is some people giving Turks a bad name, it is people with attitude like yours.

And don't call me boy. I am quite likely 3 times your age, and have seen things you would never wish for.

so cut the crap go get a decent education and when you get to a decent level come back and then perhaps someone will take the time to discuss with you.

otherwise carry on living in your own little tiny world .. it's your right. ..

If you want to find out what "more" I have to say, you can search back in older threads.
The other reason (plus not falling to your level) is that I feel I covered that already and I don't want to go back to that.

I find you offensive, arrogant, ignorant, disrespectful, hostile, possible uneducated and quite fanatic, religious or otherwise.

people like you have no place discussing with anyone not just myself.

Quite frankly if there is some people giving Turks a bad name, it is people with attitude like yours.

And don't call me boy. I am quite likely 3 times your age, and have seen things you would never wish for.

so cut the crap go get a decent education and when you get to a decent level come back and then perhaps someone will take the time to discuss with you.

otherwise carry on living in your own little tiny world .. it's your right. ..

You really think I am going to reply to you, Who are you?; ha, If i had a lower I.Q., I might of have taken you serious....

You really think I am going to reply to you, Who are you?; ha, If i had a lower I.Q., I might of have taken you serious....

You are missing the point. I never want you to reply to me again.

There are plenty of Turkish members on this forum who have demonstrated their intellect, keen sense of politics, history, international relationships and the delicate art of diplomacy in a rapidly interconnected and changing world environment.
I and others have often discussed with them and I find their posts -even if I don't agree- greatly informative because they have something to tell me about the Turkish reality that I feel I need to know.

Yours on the other hand has nothing to tell me. Sad really ..

I believe this sentence is very arrogant and far from reality. I don't even feel I need to eloborate why I believe so.

It is arrogant, never said it wasn't. I believe justifiably so. At the end of the day, it is just a point of view based on things that are really irrelevant to this discussion. You feel different, it is your prerogative.

Besides as I said, it was a response to a particular member, not relevant to the discussion.

Besides as I said, it was a response to a particular member, not relevant to the discussion.

No matter what, you shouldn't use a sentence like "Greeks are the first and still only example of civilization, all others are poor imitations." in a discussion if you want to look like a reasonable person.

No matter what, you shouldn't use a sentence like "Greeks are the first and still only example of civilization, all others are poor imitations." in a discussion if you want to look like a reasonable person.

your point of view. You want to weigh this into me not being a reasonable person? You are more than welcome.

your point of view. You want to weigh this into me not being a reasonable person? You are more than welcome.

It was just a friendly advice. You are, of course, free to say whatever you want to say.

You are missing the point. I never want you to reply to me again.

There are plenty of Turkish members on this forum who have demonstrated their intellect, keen sense of politics, history, international relationships and the delicate art of diplomacy in a rapidly interconnected and changing world environment.
I and others have often discussed with them and I find their posts -even if I don't agree- greatly informative because they have something to tell me about the Turkish reality that I feel I need to know.

Yours on the other hand has nothing to tell me. Sad really ..

Well you obviously want me to reply to you as you are writing a reply to me....
You are 'missing the point'; i was calling the rioters 'animals', and i have nothing against Greeks. However you just decided to call me ignorent and you were implying that i was a low level! This just proves you're inferiority complex; you can not digest a Turk calling another greek an 'animal'. I was just pointing out how that act was uncivilized... It's okay when you call Istanbul like it was around 600 years ago; You expect Turks to take that with no retaliation. I was not insulting you at first, you started it and you just proved how much you hate Turks.

You insulted me in you're first reply to me; what did you expect as my reply to you? A essay about the turkish history in anatolia, or a essay about how the Greek bailout affected the Euro zone. Of course I am going to retaliate...

Greeks are the First and still only example of civilization, all others are poor imitations. You best remember that.

This quote does not suprise me, because it shows the mentality of most Greeks. Can you tell me how Greeks are the 'only example of civilization' right now?! And you call me ignorent...

Back
Top Bottom