What's new

Greece to receive 460 M113s from US

The reason I ask is that I see a lot of Greeks here and in US. So I can get their perspective. But I dont get to meet Turks here or anywhere else for that matter. So I m not clear what Turks think about them. I know they hate you but I dont know why? Got the answer now :) :) :)

They are useless. If they can be member of EU, so can Turkey which is much more capable.

Having said this, EU is a group of useless countries, and for me, Turkey does not belong there.

They live in their paranoic world... we don't give a fvck about them.

My Turkish brothers (and sisters!), please tell me how are relations between Greece and Turkey?

Are they enemies? Are they hot and cold? For an outsider, it hard to understand how the two countries fare. @Kaan @usernameless @Neptune :) :)
We have traditionally been enemies with greece even before we arrived in anatolia. The Eastern Roman Empire (mainly Greek) was forced to pay tributes to the Huns and Avars (Both Turkic). Later on the Oghuz Turks invaded Anatolia and kicked out the greeks. The Ottomans later conquered greece. Greece got independence from us and were a problem ever since. They fought multiple wars against us after their independence. After ww1 they invaded turkey and were defeated. In 1974 they massacred turks in cyprus so we responded by securing 37% of the island. They have also supported the PKK. We have territorial disputes with them aswell.

They are useless. If they can be member of EU, so can Turkey which is much more capable.
Having said this, EU is a group of useless countries, and for me, Turkey does not belong there.
I think i am not too wrong when i say that the only thing that saved/saves Greece is their 'cradle of western civilization' argument. Other than that, west Europeans wouldn't give a rats *** about them at all, they just view Greece as an endless well for their money. They are just the spoiled kid of the west, a proxy to be more correct. After the 1st world war, the west supported Greeks to invade Turkey, and they did. our ancestors beat their *** during our independence war, so they are also butthurt that they lost the war and the chance to recapture Istanbul.

Greco-Turkish War (1919–22) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, i heard also heard that in Italy they used to scare their children by saying "Turks are coming" .... they had a horrible experience of Turks during the Ottoman invasion of Otranto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They should have horrible experience which they must remember for generations. I m happy they have long memory and they dread Turks.

I too have heard 'Turks are coming' in the context of another country. But for me or Pakistanis in general, 'Turks are coming' is a welcome thing . lol ! :)

@T-123456 @Sinan @xenon54 - In protest of @Neptune not replying to my posts with any emoticon thereby making me wonder whether hes angry at me or just too lazy to annotate his posts with Smilies, I'm siding with the Greeks on this ! :angry:
How can anyone ever be angry(besides myself for obvious reasons)at you?o_O
His smileys dont work sometimes,thats why.

@T-123456 @Sinan @xenon54 - In protest of @Neptune not replying to my posts with any emoticon thereby making me wonder whether hes angry at me or just too lazy to annotate his posts with Smilies, I'm siding with the Greeks on this ! :angry:

come on boy...when did you mention me...ı haven't seen them :)

Sometimes, mentions doesn't work, happens to me a lot. He might have been unaware that you have mentioned him.

I heard they tell their childrens thats Turks will eat them if they dont behave, we are like their boogeyman. :D

(Its just fun and shouldnt be taken serious)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

druing turkish war of indecency they couldn't beat turks even with all helps they get from west thats why i guess they are so bad with turkey :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom