What's new

Greece-Egypt deal cancels out Turkey-Libya memorandum, says Dendias

How dumb thieves in this world can be ..!!

they don’t only steal from other people ... but also ask other respectful people to steal with them..o_O

The dumb country voluntarily bend over for greece:-). Trying to steal Libyans EEZ with greece, Arabs are nowadays dumb. I hope Libyans will see what kind country Egypt is. Selling other Arabs states for ther own benefits...

Egypr EEZ agreement with Greece is stealing Libyan EEZ:cheesy:. Thieves have no shame...

How dumb thieves in this world can be ..!!

they don’t only steal from other people ... but also ask other respectful people to steal with them..o_O

You seem OK with losing your rightful EEZ zone, lol. What can you expect more from people let his president give away their islands for some cash.

You seem OK with losing your rightful EEZ zone, lol. What can you expect more from people let his president give away their islands for some cash.

Not only that they made a big sell out like they do with ther other arab brothers, Libyan EEZ will be smaller with that agreement, stealing other Brothers sea for ther own benefits....

Sisi make Egypt great againg...:turkey:

Those were saudi islands given to aegypt because Israel could conquer them and saudi military was too weak.

Now can Saudi stop Israel if they want to take them? :D :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Egypt's parliament has given its approval to a controversial plan to transfer sovereignty of two largely uninhabited islands to Saudi Arabia.

The deal, to hand over the Red Sea islands of Tiran and Sanafir, was agreed during a visit to Egypt by Saudi King Salman in April 2016.

It sparked rare protests in Egypt, with the president accused of "selling" the islands in return for Saudi aid.
The deal has been subject to challenges in court over the past year.

But parliament has insisted the issue lies in its jurisdiction. Final approval is now needed from President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi.

Protesters gathered outside the press union in Cairo as news of parliament's approval became known. Several people, including some journalists, were detained.

Mr Sisi said the islands had always belonged to Saudi Arabia and that the Saudis had asked Egypt to station troops there in 1950 to protect them.

A court ruled in January that the government had failed to provide evidence that the islands were originally Saudi, although this ruling was overturned by another court a few months later.

Opponents accuse Mr Sisi of violating the constitution and handing over the islands to please Saudi Arabia which has backed him financially since he led the military's overthrow of his elected Islamist predecessor, Mohamed Morsi, in 2013.

Nope I am a German with educated Arab friends. I have seen how Turks act in Germany.

Oh please, don't be ashamed of your identity. I have seen more Arabs in Turkey, you can count on it.

Haha, you mean syrian refugees? I am talking about educated Arabs not Turkish toilet cleaners.

Arrogance is not a good human feature buddy. You may too, one day lose everything you have, family, money and need tou run when Migs carpet bombing or a maniac's helis barrel-bombing your neighborhood.

Btw, I have seen enough "educated" Arab in my town who came for holiday. None of the hotels want to have them no matter how much they pay because of their attidute and behaviour.

Some saw the cinema first time in their lives, women hired cars with teacher to know how it feels to drive. They enjoyed listening music at the cafes with family men-women together...

Btw, I have seen enough "educated" Arab in my town who came for holiday. None of the hotels want to have them no matter how much they pay because of their attidute and behaviour.
Too conservative ones act like this not from Egpyt or Iraq

Too conservative ones act like this not from Egpyt or Iraq

They were mainly from Saudi. Anyway I put you in my ignore list. It seems there won't come anything useful or constructive from you.

Erdofans Turks here are fooling some naive Muslims by their propaganda ....

The EEZ agreement between Egypt and Greece was a total win to Egypt through cooperation/ negotiations with our civilized neighbors ( Greece) ... they are rational enough to give Egypt 55:45 for Greece ... instead of the middle line of the continental shelf...

Just follow Greek media not that Erdofans propaganda

Egypt gained extra territories in this agreement with Greece. ( the blue line Vs the white original line ).

And left the door open for Turkey by letting the eastern boarders unremarked.

would Turkey reasonable officials start dealing with Egypt and it’s concerns in Eastern Mediterranean and Libya to reach a deal .... Or letting the Turkish interests in the hands of that mad man Erdo and his Erdofans followers :coffee:

20200806_195325.png

Arrogance is not a good human feature buddy. You may too, one day lose everything you have, family, money and need tou run when Migs carpet bombing or a maniac's helis barrel-bombing your neighborhood.

Some saw the cinema first time in their lives, women hired cars with teacher to know how it feels to drive. They enjoyed listening music at the cafes with family men-women together...

Look at this nighas wise man approach whilst clearly expressing his hatred for Arabs. No one really cares what views you have, keep going.

Back
Top Bottom