What's new

Greater China Education, School & University: News & Discussions

Well lets remain modest, there are still areas in which Japan is taking the lead over China due to China's late development. But overall China is destined to surpass Japan generally speaking, it was like that since ancient past (only during the meiji era did Japan overtake China). Nonetheless East Asians have very high IQ :D

:)

Wow, at least 60% of Top100 are from East Asia!

Not surprising

Good to see the institution where I did my Masteral (reciprocity program) made it on th list. :)

For your reference:

以下是2015政治学与行政学专业大学排名

排名 学校名称

1 北京大学

2 武汉大学

3 复旦大学

4 吉林大学

5 南开大学

6 天津师范大学

7 中国政法大学

8 中山大学

9 浙江大学

10 云南大学

11 华东师范大学

12 山东大学 :-)

13 南京大学

14 厦门大学

15 湖南大学

16 首都师范大学

17 湖南师范大学

18 成都理工大学

19 西南政法大学

20 贵州师范大学

I had the pleasure of doing research with some colleagues who are alumnus of University of Hong Kong; one cannot ever question their abilities --- stellar work. In China I had pleasure of doing summer internship at Tsinghua University. That place left a memorable mark for me. :)

:)

Not surprising

Good to see the institution where I did my Masteral (reciprocity program) made it on th list. :)

I had the pleasure of doing research with some colleagues who are alumnus of University of Hong Kong; one cannot ever question their abilities --- stellar work. In China I had pleasure of doing summer internship at Tsinghua University. That place left a memorable mark for me. :)

I'm surprised to see university of Tokyo still being the top in Asia ahead of Hong Kong university. even more surprised to see national university of Singapore being second ahead of university of Hong Kong.

Where else did you expect them to come from? South Asia /middle East? ?:rofl:
ASEAN, SA where people claim they have excellent ones. Middle East has the money, they can hire American professors.

I'm surprised to see university of Tokyo still being the top in Asia ahead of Hong Kong university. even more surprised to see national university of Singapore being second ahead of university of Hong Kong.
No surprise, in some countries, scientific institutions are separate. Like in China, the best institutions for researches are not affiliated to universities.

it suprises me middle east have universities.
@Nihonjin1051 That's really mean.:lol:

disappointed at HongKong's universities, they have not provided with Chine one master, in economy, science and values, so far.

University of Tokyo is in the same league as Harvard or Oxford. Many post docs from UofT do sabbaticals in Harvard, UofPenn, Cambridge , Oxford, Tsinghua , or MIT.

So yea.

disappointed at HongKong's universities, they have not provided with Chine one master, in economy, science and values, so far.

University of Hong Kong has one of the best urban planning programs, great Indistrial Engineering and Psychology programs that rivals those in Japan or in the U.S.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom