What's new

Great Battles and Campaigns of history - Battle reports Index.

@AUSTERLITZ
Mate, how about Hassan and Khalkhyn-Gol? Or Manchurian operation of the Red Army? Pretty important battles for Asia in the 20th century.

For me Operation Barbarossa is greatest campaign & seige of Leningrad is greatest battle in history.

@AUSTERLITZ
Mate, how about Hassan and Khalkhyn-Gol? Or Manchurian operation of the Red Army? Pretty important battles for Asia in the 20th century.

What's hassan?
Khalkin gol i will do-rest assured.Its Zhukov's first big battle.
Not manchuria as it was a one sided campaign in 1945 by the time war was over.The red army by that time was so powerful japanese manchurian army didn't stand a chance,bleeding already from conflict in china and the pacific.One sided battle reports are boring.

@AUSTERLITZ , Sir, may I request you do the American Revolutionary War Campaign?

Please and Thank You, Sir.

Hmm,this is surprising..i didn't think there were many american war takers.I will do it.In parts.My personal interest is the battle of cowpens-a small but significant tactical masterpiece.Militarily the most fascinating battle of the revolutionary war.

Hmm,this is surprising..i didn't think there were many american war takers.I will do it.In parts.My personal interest is the battle of cowpens-a small but significant tactical masterpiece.Militarily the most fascinating battle of the revolutionary war.

Thank you, Sir!

Back
Top Bottom