What's new

Great Battles and Campaigns of history - Battle reports Index.

:-)
Main problems with indian battles is they are never described in detail move by move,they only describe the overall result.

Main Aapko tab ustaad manoo ga, when you post a similar but detail thread on 2nd Battle of Panipat

You are doing splendid so far! But yes, all three battles should be covered to complete the Panipath series.

Nice to see u back.I've slowed down a little due to RL pressure and increasing complexity of the newer battle reports,but thanks for ur support as ever.

Almost all my reports are showing images broken link due to imageshack deleteing them..this will take quiet some time to recover as i don't have many of them saved.Sry to any readers.

Looks like almost all images are back-if a link is broken click on it and go to the imageshack site.If still doesn't work tell me if u want it,i'll post it anew.

Looks like almost all images are back-if a link is broken click on it and go to the imageshack site.If still doesn't work tell me if u want it,i'll post it anew.

When will you continue with the Austerlitz campaign :) ?

The Ruso - German campaign is worth a study.

Brilliant use of Armour by the 3 German Battle Groups and an equally brilliant riposte by Russians under Marshal Zhukov.

Back
Top Bottom