What's new

GRAPHIC:: Damn on TTP khawarij-Last Breath of Police Officer killed by TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTP are fcking bastards & they gonne burn in hell soon, but look at these people instead of helping him, they are making VID to be posted on net, pathetic & disgusting behavior shown

Dont wait for them to burn in hell ,Burn them here.

Who are the mofos making videos of the man? Lakh di lanat. We as a nation (majority) have really touched new lows. The other day I saw a young man being beaten with a spanner by a bus driver on Soan adda. Some people then broke off the fight. Luckily the spanner didn't hit the guy on the head.

As for this incident, may you rot in hell Taliban. And may Allah grant the SHO and all other deceased a place in Jannah.

As a token of respect to the martyred SHO, the video is removed from the OP. It doesn't seem right.

Why Indians are so weak hearted?

Those who have served in uniform realise the respect a man must be given in his last moments and after death.

Death of a soldier is not something that is to be shared ,seen & commented upon on the net by young upstarts who sit quietly at home & key in words of bravery.

There were so many ppl who hid in sewers & here was a man who faced the enemy squarely & took it facing the enemy. I would have been the 1st one to comment on pics of soldiers hiding in sewers - never on a man who dies doing his job.

Luckily there is sanity here - a Mod agrees with my POV.

these scumb bags of TTP . bastards/ haramis

while freeing their criminal friends from last jail break, they have reportedly had the time to behead 5 shia's and also took away women with them during the entire operation in that place

I wish its all wrong and just hearsay but they have fatwas over allowing rape in the name of jihad and beheading people
so what can one say?

do you know? our army can win this war in days and weeks. but its not allowed to
I promise you we can finish them off in weeks
but when you arrest our former COAS and honour the mass killers out of courts and give them back the chance to incite hatred and lead praise of taliban then what can you more expect?

his comments will make us all sick
why ask for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind attention Irfan Baloch:

Dont want to quote the entire post since it is little bit big

while freeing their criminal friends from last jail break, they have reportedly had the time to behead 5 shia's and also took away women with them during the entire operation in that place

You mentioned they took away women? Who are they? How women were there in a Male Jail that too in a country like Pakistan?

Don't be foolish. They wish death upon Pakistanis every day, but when they see actual death they all of sudden become yellow.

Indian psyche is funny to understand.

no we don't wish death to pakistanis or to any one for that matter

The question is... how you can help such person... think live.... a person who is shot dead in front of you... how you will help him/her?
they should have comfort him instead of getting their fcking cell phones out to make a vid of him die'g, so they can upload it on their fcking FB.

My contacts from Peshawar have told me this is not the work of Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom