What's new

Govt temporarily suspends social media services across Pakistan

It's a common practice in other countries when it comes to maintaining law & order.
about a decade ago when riots started in UK, BBM used be the go to thing for the kids back then. Brits did the same, in order to stop the spread of violence they tapped into the network & shut down BBM for not hrs but weeks...
so grow up
By making the above statement, are you trying to defend what India has done in Kashmir?

The US did the same for the Capitol Riots to prevent coordination of elements which seek to cause chaos. Your point is making connections when there aren't any, there is a triangle shaped object in a persons picture, this means they are part of the illuminati by your logic..

Bhai with all due respect, aap aql k munkir ho ya jaan boojh kar likes leney k liye post ki hai aapne?

Why is police breaking into civillian houses now? At this rate they'll probably be martial law soon, even the police are incapable of maintaining law and order.
---
They're (TLP) posting their personal info on twitter, hope ISI takes note.

dont cry when those ppl put ak 47 in the heads of generals and politicians...these ppl are motivated and above all they are everywhere ,,your gardener,your driver ,your milkman etc etc. you cant do riyasati deshatgardi like india on ppl living under you and expect flowers . btw typicall secular an liberal way of dealing with ''your'' ppl .
Same will happen with them, G-3 bullets will be in the head of Fassadi Khawarji doing Fasad in Ramzan. Only DonkeyDonut Noon league terrorists are the most motivated and i have seen alot of Noonie accounts putting oil on fire and abusing the Armed forces. Pakistan army is top tier and we have already defeated RAW, blackwater and TTP in our Northern sector and in Afghanistan through Guriella warfare. We have also defeated MQM terrorist elements in Karachi. Knocked out BLA terrorists in Balochistan. Remember Operation Zab e Azb, you should also remember ISI is one of the best Intelligence agency in the world. Petrol Bombs recovered from TLP protestors ? What your explaination ?

We are all followers of beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and my Nabi (S.A.W) promoted peace not violence and unnecessary aggression.

We can deal with France and Lanati Marcon after Holy month of Ramzan.

Why are you behaving like a Rebel ? :confused:

I am speechless, I have firmed believe on Allah wording in quran about our prophet (pbuh) respect. If I dont share this then i am accountable at day of judgement.

This Imran Shah MNA from our constituency Sahiwal and totally fraud and corrupt. Every prime land occupied by this MNA in Sahiwal and now listen his speech 🤭🥴

Last edited:
Acha? 3 bajay tak Pakistan ko IOK main badal dia? Sad day in the history of Pakistan.
oh please Shah ji not you too! keep in mind that 3 days ago daaku naani sent orders to her minions to support TLP wherever and however possible. do you remember our talk about the ex-army driver her husband who declared moolah diesel Imam of Pakistan? son of the langra ashiq is the new imam after failure of the previous one.

she is gonna have hard time coordinating with the TLP takfiris

Last edited:
Can't be possible.
My whatsapp, facebook, youtube and telegram hasn't stopped working for a second.

91 TLP terrorist camps eradicated, 3000 terrorists arrested, major violent uprising averted. 4 policemen martyred while 600 wounded.

While some of us here were ranting over not gaining access to instagram, twitter, youtube, whatsapp etc the government took proper action and stopped these goons from taking over like last time.
However what still amazes me is the reaction of these idiots to a mere suspension of the internet for hardly 5 hours in a few areas where violence was expected.
Ab itni bhi burger awaam bane ki zaroorat nahi hai, har baat per overreact nahi karna chahiye. Internet shutdowns occur all over the world in times of emergency and usually last upto 1 day, even the US did them on the Capital attack. Nothing big about this.

By making the above statement, are you trying to defend what India has done in Kashmir
not really, because two cant be compared ... your comparison is flawed...
Kashmir is a disputed territory and people are fighting for their freedom from occupied forces. cutting down internet and media is curbing their right to voice their narrative....

in our case Terrorists are using social media to spread unrest in the country, incite violence. Coordinated efforts are being made not with in the country but outside the country to provoke public against State and institution....so no am not justifying anything happening in Kashmir

oh please Shah ji not you too! keep in mind that 3 days ago daaku naani sent orders to her minions to support TLP wherever and however possible. do you remember our talk about the ex-army driver her husband who declared moolah diesel Imam of Pakistan? son of the langra ashiq is the new imam after failure of the previous one.

she is gonna have hard time coordinating with the TLP takfiris
Oh yaar, I was sleeping and woke up at that time and I had no clue whats going on outside Lol, I had to make some online payments at that time but even JazzCash was not accessible so I called my ISP and found out that internet services were disabled by GOVT because of the current situation. Even defence.pk was not accessible via Google Chrome. I used Opera browser to access defence.pk. Obviously I was unhappy.

in our case Terrorists are using social media to spread unrest in the country, incite violence. Coordinated efforts are being made not with in the country but outside the country to provoke public against State and institution....so no am not justifying anything happening in Kashmir
Sir, most of them are rural Jaanglis - Jaangliyoon ko kaise theek karna hai dosrey jaangli say poochooo - itna bada drama karne ki kya zaroorat thi?

The guy has been brilliant, he has done more damage to India in a few years then the Nawaz and zardaris did in a few decades

Look at the humiliation India has had to face in the last few years
IK has good relations witn your army and he was able to convince army to not get into fight with India when we repealed article 370.
He has also banned several terrorist outifts..his move to ban TLP is also a welcome move...there is peace at border now...the terrorists flow into Indian kashmir has almost become zero...things are much better under IK in regards to relation between pak and india.

Man these TLP people are not human, they are dumb monkeys. Those few thug peers sitting at top have fooled a whole lot of idiots. They use religion for their advantage and anything that goes against them is tauheen e risalat. These monkeys need to be caged before they run havoc. We have experienced extremism before.

lets not play holy moly ...we have seen alot of violent protest here also and no, police doesnt go and fire bullets and breaks and burns buses for gov propaganda! why are you comparing west with pakistan? we are talking about pakistan and its not like all the other parties go and sit on the side of roads in pakistan . and dont call for revenge of their leader if harmed etc ..just stop with this hypocrisy sickulars. irony is when you lots use Quranic ayats to help your cause while breaking those same commandments. islam says dont break your promise but sickulers hate islam so much that they ignore this but talk about fasad ,road blocks etc ...shamefull .

Oh thank God, the Mods have banned this chap. This guy just would't shut up, just like his moulivi buddies in TLP .

Back
Top Bottom