What's new

Govt temporarily suspends social media services across Pakistan

are you really sympathizing with terrorists & inciting voilence against State of Pakistan ?? because that is not allowed on forum.....
Peaceful protests are always allowed but what Takfiris are doing is destroying public property....
TLP is a Terrorist party under Law
I reccomend reporting him to the authorities if he is actually perpetuating TTP level of terrorism. He could go and potentially convert others to such a dangerous ideology, we must take no chances.
But you've made the same point which I was trying to make for about half an hour now. Cheers :cheers:
The US did the same for the Capitol Riots to prevent coordination of elements which seek to cause chaos. Your point is making connections when there aren't any, there is a triangle shaped object in a persons picture, this means they are part of the illuminati by your logic..

Hours can turn into days and then weeks to........

The basic idea of the authoritarian governments is denial of these basic services.
Doesn’t look good to me.

Yeah but it hasn't, services will be up and running for the vast majority very quickly

Country is ensuring TLP leadership dosent use Friday prayers as a excuse for hungama and they have done pretty well, thus far the days have gone without too much problems except for localised top thuggery

In India it's different, India is a divided communal state where the population has deep deep hatred for each other
Kashmir is a Muslim majority state and it hates hindutva India and wants out
What India is trying to do is force Kashmir Into a hindutva extremist India and that's why they are banning internet connection for over a year

Pakistan simply wants to control the spread of propaganda for a few hours in select places

Yeah but it hasn't, services will be up and running for the vast majority very quickly

Country is ensuring TLP leadership dosent use Friday prayers as a excuse for hungama and they have done pretty well, thus far the days have gone without too much problems except for localised top thuggery

In India it's different, India is a divided communal state where the population has deep deep hatred for each other
Kashmir is a Muslim majority state and it hates hindutva India and wants out
What India is trying to do is force Kashmir Into a hindutva extremist India and that's why they are banning internet connection for over a year

Pakistan simply wants to control the spread of propaganda for a few hours in select places
Someone has seen spark, oil is being arranged.

I am speechless, I have firmed believe on Allah wording in quran about our prophet (pbuh) respect. If I dont share this then i am accountable at day of judgement.

Strongly disagree on this.
It would be off topic so would keep the discussion to some other day on the right thread.

Last edited:
Strongly disagree on this.
It be off topic so would keep the discussion to some other day on the right thread.

Whether you disagree or not dosent matter, the reality is here and the mass communal hatred amongst Indians is now a poison that is slowly killing India

Even your pandemic is communal

EzCoWi1VIAUrRsW.jpeg

Whether you disagree or not dosent matter, the reality is here and the mass communal hatred amongst Indians is now a poison that is slowly killing India
My agreeing matters because it is my nation and I know it better than you.

Propaganda spread against my country? Yes I would like to disagree with you.

Last edited:
The interior ministry on Friday ordered the temporary closure of all social media applications in the country.
In a letter sent to the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), the interior ministry asked for "immediate action" to be taken.
PHOTO: EXPRESS

"I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and state that complete access to social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Youtube and Telegram) may be blocked from 1100hrs to 1500hrs on 16th April 2021 across the country,"stated the short letter sent to the PTA chairman by the ministry.
The letter is also marked 'Most Immediate'.

The only solution for the problems of Pakistan the minion sitting on the helm can think of is to ban social sites.
Sab kuch to suna he kam kar raha tha especially through VPN

Its Friday and religious zombie apocalypse is upon us. And no one can dare challenge their ideology
Tu te chup kar saeeen na lena na dena khuwa makhuwa bich me kud padna
Mr Handsome as PM is best thing to happen for India..
Indian jumping High will be crying in few days 😆

Btw Modi se to corona ee nai control ho raha he 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom