What's new

Govt temporarily suspends social media services across Pakistan

the irony...please try protesting the same way as your beloved mullahs are doing in the country you are residing in and then become the beacon of light
I am not even protesting, why am I not allowed to use internet? Should I also go out and shake hands with the mullah?
Yaar ours is till 3pm have some perspective for fcuks sake

Acha? 3 bajay tak Pakistan ko IOK main badal dia? Sad day in the history of Pakistan. :coffee:

I am not even protesting, why am I not allowed to use internet?
unfortunately thats a small price we all will have to pay , thanks to the fasadis in our country, social media is down for only couple of hours & will be back up soon.
Should I also go out and shake hands with the mullah?
well thats a choice you would have to make & there might be consequences for doing that

Acha? 3 bajay tak Pakistan ko IOK main badal dia? Sad day in the history of Pakistan. :coffee:
Abay jahil insan kia pagal hai? Pakistan may kuch ghanto k liya 4 5 apps bnd hain. IOK may manheeno k liya INTERNET HI BND THA. Difference pata hai dono may kia hai?

unfortunately thats a small price we all will have to pay , thanks to the fasadis in our country, social media is down for only couple of hours & will be back up soon.
Its not limited to social media sir. Check again.

well thats a choice you would have to make & there might be consequences for doing that
Are you threatening the law abiding citizen of Pakistan? :coffee:

I am not even protesting, why am I not allowed to use internet? Should I also go out and shake hands with the mullah?

Ajeeb insaan, yaani tumharay internet ko band na karein magar TLP ko ghareeb awam ki property ko tabaa, aur gaariyan torne ki, aur police walon ko marne dein?

Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the greater good. And this isn't even sacrifice, bus 5 ghanton ke liye internet band kiya hai.

Abay jahil insan kia pagal hai? Pakistan may kuch ghanto k liya 4 5 apps bnd hain. IOK may manheeno k liya INTERNET HI BND THA. Difference pata hai dono may kia hai?
Thats what i'm saying, kuch ghanto k liye we are following the indian routes and examples. Great :coffee:
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the greater good. And this isn't even sacrifice, bus 5 ghanton ke liye internet band kiya hai.
Exactly, so we sacrificed our AWAAAAZ which we raised against indians for merely 4 or five hours?

Salaam

WhatsApp is certainly working. I don't know about other platforms though. Maybe its area specific?

Thats what i'm saying, kuch ghanto k liye we are following the indian routes and examples. Great :coffee:
Okay lemme ask you something, IOK may internet bnd tha haina par yahan to internet khulawa hai to tm dono situations ko kesay compare kar saktay ho?

Exactly, so we sacrificed our AWAAAAZ which we raised against indians for merely 4 or five hours?
Smh social media is closed in a few particular areas only. Quit b***hing like a little kid who had his lolipop taken away from him for a few seconds.
Okay lemme ask you something, IOK may internet bnd tha haina par yahan to internet khulawa hai to tm dono situations ko kesay compare kar saktay ho?
yeh koi big brain wala insaan hai, in IOK internet's been closed to suppress the local kashmiri population and to prevent them from exposing indian military war crimes since a year while in pakistan its been closed in a few areas for 5 hours to prevent a terrorist organization from organizing violence and he thinks its the same.

all the cry about kashmiri rights but doing the same to our own ppl . what is the difference ?kahmiris are brutalized because of being muslim and in pakistan ppl are also being killed for being affiliated with muslim party ...at the end there is not much difference at the gov level.. response is same ,media blackout and beaten to death by state machinary for being mullah/muslims.
Are you stupid or are you on bhang?

yeh koi big brain wala insaan hai, in IOK internet's been closed to suppress the local kashmiri population and to prevent them from exposing indian military war crimes since a year while in pakistan its been closed in a few areas for 5 hours to prevent a terrorist organization from organizing violence and he thinks its the same.
But you've made the same point which I was trying to make for about half an hour now. Cheers :cheers:

Thats what i'm saying, kuch ghanto k liye we are following the indian routes and examples. Great
It's a common practice in other countries when it comes to maintaining law & order.
about a decade ago when riots started in UK, BBM used be the go to thing for the kids back then. Brits did the same, in order to stop the spread of violence they tapped into the network & shut down BBM for not hrs but weeks...
so grow up

Back
Top Bottom