What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

nope sorry to say we already killed our train in hands of PPP+ANP thugs now we have to wait more years for someone come repair it :lol: no body is asking to follow but giving us examples again and again from india ok give us example of anyother country then we may be agree with you .hum bhi pakky admi hain :shout:

AFAIK, nobody gave examples from India. As for other examples check your dear friend China's Railway...just ask why they built a railway to Tibet & not a Motorway.

karakram highway to china
1418262137_2d2359d3d1_o.jpg

AFAIK, nobody gave examples from India. As for other examples check your dear friend China's Railway...just ask why they built a railway to Tibet & not a Motorway.

thats good point but i read we buy from our friend engines which failed :rofl: ab banda kya poochy un se :hitwall:

GT road

1589155214_62d17e2f9f_b.jpg

631835136_7840ae1b9c_o.jpg

salt range motorway
2326431952_5933244500_b.jpg

development of highways only makes sence if auto industry is booming. only then large scale construction of highways can take place. i checked pakistani highways out. there are many problems.

govt can build highways but is hard for them to make money back from this investment as there are not enough commuters. there is complete mis match in pakistan.

Aviation, high ways, auto and rails all have to function together and grow together.

learn from the examples of india, japan and china. india last year built 7700 km of highways and became 5th largest auto producer. this year it will be 4th and build 9000 km highways. also in last 5 yrs india built 55 brand new airports with delhi ranked no 2 in world now :)

sustained long term development is imp.

You should have a decent enough automobile sector providing cars to the public at a reasonable price to make this profitable.

Man first know tha auto sector is booming in Pakistan, more and more people are buying cars, though expensives.

holy crap its extremely hard to believe that pakistan has such good looking highways. first time knowing that. anyways i hope pakistani govt also realizes that auto industry is equally imp.

Man first know tha auto sector is booming in Pakistan, more and more people are buying cars, though expensives.

pagal ho ap ? they watched are read from media that we have nothing but chinese bicycle:rofl:

i know very well no indian is intreasted to visit the thread abut pakistan like these. most of indians have a image of pakistan since childhood .in fact if you go after a years in multan lahore islo karachi you notice many many changes .:meeting:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28647-development-pakistan.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/45929-beautiful-pakistan.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/3713-pictures-cities-karachi.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/3743-pictures-cities-lahore.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/5593-pictures-cities-islamabad.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/32612-pictures-cities-peshawar.html

actualy indians are jealoused of our highways and motorways thats why they are trolling.

thats good point but i read we buy from our friend engines which failed :rofl: ab banda kya poochy un se :hitwall:

Thats a quality issue with the locomotives (or incompetence of your technicians) but that doesn't belittle railways.

dude u have been on this website for a long time, and trying to learn about pakistan. but in my entire life i have nevr heard of any pakistani car. i am sure u have heard of many indian cars....
pakistan needs to come on the global stage to mark its presence.

actualy indians are jealoused of our highways and motorways thats why they are trolling.

lol bro the entire length of highways in pakistan is 8800 km, this is what india will construct in 2012 alone.
Budget 2012: 8,800 km of highway targeted in 2012-13 - Economic Times

u can go and check out indian highways on ur own. in india highways industry is soo damm booming that the builders are paying the govt to get contracts to build them. last year alone govt earning hit record as it earned 1 bill from builders :cheesy:, it's beating all expectations as the builders are going crazy and ready to kill each other to get contracts...

even if india misses the target of 8800 we will still build atleast 5000-6000, which is still huge for 1 year.

dude u have been on this website for a long time, and trying to learn about pakistan. but in my entire life i have nevr heard of any pakistani car. i am sure u have heard of many indian cars....
pakistan needs to come on the global stage to mark its presence.

in fact i know well abut pakistan car industry

these foriegn shiiit produce in pakistan thats why our own home companies failed in market

Currently produced vehicles

List of currently assembled passenger vehicles (incomplete):

Honda Civic (The international current generation Honda Civic with a 1.8 liter iVTEC engine)
Honda City (The international current generation Honda City with a 1.3 litre iVTEC engine)
Toyota Corolla (The international current generation Toyota Corolla with a 1.3 VVT or 1.6 liter Dual-VVT engine)
Suzuki Swift (A variant of the 2004-2010 international Suzuki Swift)
Suzuki Mehran (A very basic version of the Suzuki Alto CA71, with a 796 cc engine. As of 2011, the car still has a carburetor based engine.)
Suzuki Alto (The Suzuki Alto HA12 chassis fitted with a 1982-1984 Suzuki SJ410 970 cc engine. As of 2010, the Paksuzuki
Suzuki Cultus (A basic version of globally retired Suzuki Cultus Generation 2 with a 993 cc engine.)
Suzuki Ravi (Pick-up version of the Suzuki Super Carry with a late 1970s era carburetor based 796 cc engine.)
Suzuki Bolan(Van version of the Suzuki Super Carry with a late 1970s era carburetor based 796 cc engine.)
Suzuki Liana (The Suzuki liana sedan with 1.3 litre engines with manual transmission only. Since 2007, Pakistan is the only
Nissan Sunny
Diahatsu Cuore
Land Rover Defender
Karakoram Dynasty IT (The Karakoram Dynasty IT is a neighborhood electric car)

we make a car but it was bit the dust in market infront of giants

revo pakistan
044225.2-lg.jpg

121.jpg

114.jpg

lol bro the entire length of highways in pakistan is 8800 km, this is what india will construct in 2012 alone.
Budget 2012: 8,800 km of highway targeted in 2012-13 - Economic Times

u can go and check out indian highways on ur own. in india highways industry is soo damm booming that the builders are paying the govt to get contracts to build them. last year alone govt earning hit record as it earned 1 bill from builders :cheesy:, it's beating all expectations as the builders are going crazy and ready to kill each other to get contracts...

such things no need here in this thread go build paradise too we have nothing to do

i was just responding to guy who said that we r jealous of pakistan's highways. there is nothing to be jealous about, yes we r surprised though.

you should ignore such comments if you wanna be good member here .

few dangerous places from motorway.where speed can kill you

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

slip which you got from motorway computer at entrance toll plaza
2194796132_0e9794fd7b_o.jpg

most dangrous ladies in pakistan lolz she can give you shitty paper for pay it in bank

National+Highways+and+Pakistan+Motorway+Police+by+all+about+pakistan+%25283%2529.jpg

National+Highways+and+Pakistan+Motorway+Police+by+all+about+pakistan+%25284%2529.jpg

National+Highways+and+Pakistan+Motorway+Police+by+all+about+pakistan+%252820%2529.jpg

why bike lolz

3299712884_6fa23a578f_z.jpg

look at the face when fine is being written

3298953269_a180344700_z.jpg

\
motorway_police_2_1VV_PakWheels(com).jpg

3299038339_ff61caa407_z.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom