What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

There is no use of spending billions on railway till truckers and transporters at the helm of railway affairs.

@Rusty...i truly hope you are not that dumb....HSRs are not average trains in any country....europe has hsr and that is profitable for them but a large,even super rich countries like USA dont have HSRs(only 1 line exists) (they have AMTRAK trains))coz' its not profitable for countries with large geography....so even if india becomes super duper rich, i would really doubt that they would introduce HSRs on all routes..china is trying to expand its HSR network but it is directly effecting their economy and no doubt,china railways is in a huge debt and loss.....HSRs can only be profitable in EUROPEAN union and japan,korea in the entire planet including some heavily populated city to city(eg.- mumbai-bangalore)...this is becoz' european countries have less geography and highly rich...so it would be economical there...not in USA.

Still motorways can't match railways, you need trains.

You are wasting your time. Indians will stand by railways while Pakistanis are big fans of express highways. Two different views when it comes to mass transport.

eid is coming so railway guys should have some money man

bas railway guy bhai balore sab apnay pas ralhay ga

and ofcourse we to should say nothing after all we owe him the heights our pakistan railway is touching today:mps:

You are wasting your time. Indians will stand by railways while Pakistanis are big fans of express highways. Two different views when it comes to mass transport.

Last year Pakistan's railway minister said,"Why do Pakistan need Railways, do Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia have railways."

dude this Rusty guy doesnt knows the difference b/w passenger train/sub-urban/subways/metros/HSRs and many more....no wonder he was asking you whats sub-urban...i have come to guess that while living in pak, these people dont know about the outside world just like frog in the well..they just know about buses,roads,not train.....LOL, he was calling HSRs avgerage train:rofl:.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabiggest joke:rofl:...even USA doesnt have them except one line:rofl: and i dont think india will bring it on all routes(except few populated routes) even if it becomes wealthy country(CHINESE rlys are making a big loss introducing them,india should not follow the same,chinese rlys are in huge debt)...the geography of large countries doesnt support it..

Last year Pakistan's railway minister said,"Why do Pakistan need Railways, do Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia have railways."

poori speech why are you people making fun of me why are you against me afghanistan doesnt have trains saudi arabia doesnt have trains but they are fine countries economically and by development means chaltay hai tu chalo

have come to guess that while living in pak, these people dont know about the outside world just like frog in the well.

that is a very biased statement and groundless to the core and ofcourse more trolling if one person doesnt know doesnt many the entrie country doesnt after would you say americans or indians or english are born engineers trolling at its worst

anyway the metro from lahore to karachi was working great my friends went in it couple a weeks ago they said it was great

Nice roads you got,guys.
Bus system in India is a bit different,we have both public and private bus system here.Most of the public buses don't run on routes that are longer than say 500 km and that depends on the size of states like you can travel on a public bus from Patiala to Jaipur or Delhi but you wont see buses coming in from Jaislmer to Amritsar.Bus permits are not issued to private operators outside the state boundaries but buses run from Mumbai to Bangalore or Mumbai to Pune on Tourist bus permits (From point A to B) that means they can't park or pick up passengers at the bus stops or interchanges (most of them are a public property) .So long distances private buses are more closer to the Pakistani Bus System.Every State have different laws within there state.

:edit:

@saiyan0321
that is a very biased statement and groundless to the core and ofcourse more trolling if one person doesnt know doesnt many the entrie country doesnt after would you say americans or indians or english are born engineers trolling at its worst

anyway the metro from lahore to karachi was working great my friends went in it couple a weeks ago they said it was great

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ix-billion-pak-railways-14.html#ixzz20ttkAYyF

again:rofl:

for gods sake passenger trains are not metros!!!

@cloud_9.....KSRTC is the best in the country...they run mercs on regular routes......include some pics.....

dude this Rusty guy doesnt knows the difference b/w passenger train/sub-urban/subways/metros/HSRs and many more....no wonder he was asking you whats sub-urban...i have come to guess that while living in pak, these people dont know about the outside world just like frog in the well..they just know about buses,roads,not train.....LOL, he was calling HSRs avgerage train:rofl:.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabiggest joke:rofl:...even USA doesnt have them except one line:rofl: and i dont think india will bring it on all routes(except few populated routes) even if it becomes wealthy country(CHINESE rlys are making a big loss introducing them,india should not follow the same,chinese rlys are in huge debt)...the geography of large countries doesnt support it..

The problem is he cannot believe that in India bus fares are higher than train fares and decided to diss IR by comparing with HSRs (Its a stupid idea I might add)

For example Trivandrum to Chennai (Around 900 kms)

Single Axle Volvo: Rs 950 +
Double Axle Volvo: Rs 1000 +
Sleeper Volvo: Rs 1250+

Railway 3rd class AC: Rs 892

again indian problem indians buses indians damn issues ? we have no VS thread i report it for clean never mind

Back
Top Bottom