What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

In reality it's a Eid package from PPP for the corrupt & anti Pakistani ANP.

tum apni bakwaas band rakho gabber singh train lootny ka plan ho ga tumhara :rofl:

WTF ? train is better then plane how can ? can you please teach me then i will inform it to my CEO so our company can save thousands of $ per months :D

If you consider plane is better than train, then why dont you consider train is better than bus....if you still think so, can you plzzz teach me, i will inform it to my father's company they will save a lot of $$$ per month:D

If you consider plane is better than train, then why dont you consider train is better than bus....if you still think so, can you plzzz teach me, i will inform it to my father's company they will save a lot of $$$ per month:D

bus is expensive in india you can't save it tell hello to your father from general imran khan and told him uncle carry on train :D

That is their M2 motoway, otherwise all other roads are normal in Pakistan.

other roads mean ?:rolleyes:

I was going to ask if he gets any action..? And what he does on those nights... :D

i just sleep and i always sleep in light dress headfone ? no i cant .:no:

i always used to think pakistan is going thru stone age but after watching the roads, NO,man no way!! great job!...:lol:

bollywood saala show pakistan as there own old UP BIHAR :rofl:

matlab ki jo M2 Motorway nahi hain. :agree:

o mery bhai please for hell sake learn abut motorway first you are doing it wrong . tell you how ?

you look sign of M-2 so you thin motor way is M-2?:rofl: M-2 is part of motorway not motorway :hitwall:

M-1 Peshawar – Islamabad
M-2 Islamabad – Lahore
M-3 Pindi Bhattian – Faisalabad
M-4 Faisalabad – Multan
M-5 Multan – Dera Ghazi Khan
M-6 Dera Ghazi Khan – Ratodero
M-7 Dadu – Hub
M-8 Ratodero – Gwadar
M-9 Hyderabad – Karachi
M-10 M-9 – N-25 (Karachi Northern Bypass)

M-2 is famous because very busy between -lhr-islo

its M-1
800px-PKM1-4.JPG

ITS m-2
800px-PKM2-9.JPG

116290082_06a9786a1e_o.jpg

its a stop for public
1632959201_0c2e386f1f_b.jpg

its your favorite M-2 lolz

1633830240_babef610e1_b.jpg

2116294110_10b945acbd_b.jpg

imran.jpg

Makran coast highway looks very normal.

yes its normal highway i didn't say its motorway standard but you have to know M-8 motorway will connect it in 2016 with 892 km till ratu dero . its we make in early 2000s for alternative road till gawader connect to motorway .and also its very important road as we have now a coastal highway along with 90% of Pakistani sea cost

EVen we have good expressways roads in India but still there is good amount of investment being done in Railways like dedicated freight corridors, gauge conversion, electrification.

A nation can't prosper without Railways.

not motorway its GT road

GTroad1944x2916.jpg

GTroad_kharian_westendRaider.jpg

indus4.jpg

superhighway.jpg

EVen we have good expressways roads in India but still there is good amount of investment being done in Railways like dedicated freight corridors, gauge conversion, electrification.

A nation can't prosper without Railways.

we have nothing to do with you hum pakistani apni marzi kerty hain :D if we have to follow you step by step then why partition happen between us ?:meeting: kuch to hamary dil main tha akher :lol:

here is another good work with cooperation of japan kohat tunnel on highway its 2km long tunnel in KPK .Construction on the tunnel began in 1999, and opened to traffic in June 2003

kohat1.jpg

kohat3.jpg

kohat6.jpg

kohat2.jpg

kohat5.jpg

kohat4.jpg

we have nothing to do with you hum pakistani apni marzi kerty hain :D if we have to follow you step by step then why partition happen between us ?:meeting: kuch to hamary dil main tha akher :lol:

Nobody is asking you to follow us. Just saying that when it comes to land transport, nothing can replace railways in efficiency and cost effectiveness. A passenger train carrying 1500 people train can replace 30-40 buses. A goods train can replace around 100 trucks..thats a lot of savings in fuel, less wear & tear in infrastructure and above all savings of foreign exchange.

this is that place kalar kahar were we were stopped its just 25% of area of terminal in pic

2079876031_0a6d0ad96b_b.jpg

2113265357_a2e0e92c62_b.jpg

2130831917_19f0c7fe02_b.jpg

2134584240_6b76cfbfeb_b.jpg

2153714938_7737c04a76_o.jpg

2133809371_6666294df8_b.jpg

Nobody is asking you to follow us. Just saying that when it comes to land transport, nothing can replace railways in efficiency and cost effectiveness. A passenger train carrying 1500 people train can replace 30-40 buses. A goods train can replace around 100 trucks..thats a lot of savings in fuel, less wear & tear in infrastructure and above all savings of foreign exchange.

nope sorry to say we already killed our train in hands of PPP+ANP thugs now we have to wait more years for someone come repair it :lol: no body is asking to follow but giving us examples again and again from india ok give us example of anyother country then we may be agree with you .hum bhi pakky admi hain :shout:

Pak Business express shuru karne se pehle to tum log Dilli aaye the ye dekhne ki hum Bharat mein train kaise chalate hain. :D

a road to pir shawa
2230780867_ca87c1e943_b.jpg

muree road
murree.jpg

nathiya gali road
1142437088_122056a8d7_b.jpg

Pak Business express shuru karne se pehle to tum log Dilli aaye the ye dekhne ki hum Bharat mein train kaise chalate hain. :D

to kya hoa ab ja ker dekhna tha to kya paap ho gya . your lalu is far beter then our bilor dear .:fie:

Back
Top Bottom