What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

as i have earlier said
its all about distance
when u r doing a journey of 24 hrs u will prefer train as compared to buses
if u r preffering buses then the quality of trains is not good i will say
money has got nothing to do with it
if u have all types of services available to u
for ex-u can cover a long distance in a superfast train,cost depends on u prefer express or superfast,ac or sleeper or general
for medium distance u can prefer buses,they are the best mode of transportaion again depending on budget u can have ac or non ac,deluxe or not
and for short distances i will recomend metro train,mono rail etc
for local transportation cabs,taxi,autos.buses,local train that is ur choice
since now railways is in shambles in Pak,they are preferring buses over train
and since railways is the major transportation network in India,Indians are preferring trains over buses
it all depends on u,choices can vary,no need to argue,u can have a gud discussion:tup:

and what your guys doing here is realy a debate ? look last few post bhai jee :rolleyes:

The funny this is that these guys consider valid comparison as trolling since it doesn't make India look very "shinning"

I merely compared a train an average person in India would use to a train an average person in the rest of the world would use.
The truth hurt them so much that they became blind with rage and wen't into troll mode.

as i have earlier said
its all about distance
when u r doing a journey of 24 hrs u will prefer train as compared to buses
if u r preffering buses then the quality of trains is not good i will say
money has got nothing to do with it
if u have all types of services available to u
for ex-u can cover a long distance in a superfast train,cost depends on u prefer express or superfast,ac or sleeper or general
for medium distance u can prefer buses,they are the best mode of transportaion again depending on budget u can have ac or non ac,deluxe or not
and for short distances i will recomend metro train,mono rail etc
for local transportation cabs,taxi,autos.buses,local train that is ur choice
since now railways is in shambles in Pak,they are preferring buses over train
and since railways is the major transportation network in India,Indians are preferring trains over buses
it all depends on u,choices can vary,no need to argue,u can have a gud discussion:tup:

A sensibly post, and I agree with you.
The thing is that Pakistan is small enough to make wide scale use of buses practical. For the longest of distance it might be better to fly or take a train but for short/medium distances I think buses are perfectly good alternative. And they tend to be cheaper as well.

The funny this is that these guys consider valid comparison as trolling since it doesn't make India look very "shinning"

I merely compared a train an average person in India would use to a train an average person in the rest of the world would use.
The truth hurt them so much that they became blind with rage and wen't into troll mode.

You are comparing a sub urban train to a HSR...Good comparison.

Never did anyone claimed here? Cyber Jihadi logic fail?

You guys are arguing in favor of buses while we in favor of trains. If you have logical points pls debate..otherwise you can go on posting selective pictures of Indian Trains.

Right, I argued in favor of Bus and showed a real world example of why trains in India are not as good as trains in the rest of the world. Internet Hindus didn't like this and started trolling. Are you telling me that my comparison was not valid in light of the argument?

How? I saw no Indian here chest thumping here until Rusty's post came along. The question is about the importance of railways for Pakistan.

and we were talking abut it dear ok for long distance but what you said abut short ? our town was in hell till these roads bulit . i still remember people prepare one day to go our dist 40km away or multan which is just 60 km away now after roads its game of minutes. now they go for even no reason to multan :D same apply on lahore its some 400km away we reached now 3+ hours for Karachi it was one whole night distance now reached 7-8 hours via road . these are not for long distance but short too . many dead to taking district hospital before now at emergency 1122 carry in minutes to hospital from town villages .

this network not only for long travel but its connected every city twon on it make for public to travel and business jobs etc too

Pakistan_Nationalhighways.PNG

awain faltoo main ladate rahate hain.

hum kahaan laar rahy hai :lol:

What what is a suburban rail? is that like a subway except it uses a regular train engine?

Somewhat like that. The doors are big and very few seats

Right, I argued in favor of Bus and showed a real world example of why trains in India are not as good as trains in the rest of the world. Internet Hindus didn't like this and started trolling. Are you telling me that my comparison was not valid in light of the argument?

Absolutely ...To argue that the rest of the world goes around in HSRs only is stupid.

and we were talking abut it dear ok for long distance but what you said abut short ? our town was in hell till these roads bulit . i still remember people prepare one day to go our dist 40km away or multan which is just 60 km away now after roads its game of minutes. now they go for even no reason to multan :D same apply on lahore its some 400km away we reached now 3+ hours for Karachi it was one whole night distance now reached 7-8 hours via road . these are not for long distance but short too . many dead to taking district hospital before now at emergency 1122 carry in minutes to hospital from town villages .

Karachi to Lahore or Islamabad is long distance..isn't it.

Somewhat like that. The doors are big and very few seats

Absolutely ...To argue that the rest of the world goes around in HSRs only is stupid.

Karachi to Lahore or Islamabad is long distance..isn't it.

yes it is

karachi to lahore 1,240.3 km

karachi to islamabad 1,469.9 km

Back
Top Bottom