What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

pakistan railway has daily many trains to karachi till today .

Welcome to Pakistan Railways

but i will never ever sit in a train :D once i tried in in my life and hate it .its my personal experience .

AC-Chair-Car-Swarna-Shatabdi.jpg

This is IR first class A/C chair car..... Similar to bus seating. I will take it any day over bus for long distance journeys.

This is IR first class A/C chair car..... Similar to bus seating. I will take it any day over bus for long distance journeys.

for 400km or more i do air travel i feel bor so quickly in travel even in 1 hour flight i feel bor after 35 minutes and start waiting for damn airport. i traveled daewoo with friends in Pakistan once in 2010 and train i went karachi in my childhood still remember it in mid 90s :D

How much good roads you have, a country can't prosper without railways.

for 400km or more i do air travel i feel bor so quickly in travel even in 1 hour flight i feel bor after 35 minutes and start waiting for damn airport. i traveled daewoo with friends in Pakistan once in 2010 and train i went karachi in my childhood still remember it in mid 90s :D

For 1000km Railway is better than aeroplane.

tum apni bakwaas band rakho gabber singh train lootny ka plan ho ga tumhara :rofl:

WTF ? train is better then plane how can ? can you please teach me then i will inform it to my CEO so our company can save thousands of $ per months :D

tum apni bakwaas band rakho gabber singh train lootny ka plan ho ga tumhara :rofl:

WTF ? train is better then plane how can ? can you please teach me then i will inform it to my CEO so our company can save thousands of $ per months :D

For 1000km overnight journey is sufficient.

For 1000km overnight journey is sufficient.

why dont get airport with boarding ready before flight 20 minutes and go sit in plane early morning and after a hour + you are 1000km away sitting in meeting ?

now boarding issued at same ticketing time you have nothing to wait just go give luggage clear yourself from security in minutes and fly . in train you need that time for just get ticket :lol:

now please itna uncha mat le jao train ko ke plane se achi ho gai :rofl:

why dont get airport with boarding ready before flight 20 minutes and go sit in plane early morning and after a hour + you are 1000km away sitting in meeting ?

now boarding issued at same ticketing time you have nothing to wait just go give luggage clear yourself from security in minutes and fly . in train you need that time for just get ticket :lol:

now please itna uncha mat le jao train ko ke plane se achi ho gai :rofl:

You overlooked the term 'overnight'. You board the train at evening, go to sleep and in morning you are at destination. The only catch is that you should book in Express trains.

You overlooked the term 'overnight'. You board the train at evening, go to sleep and in morning you are at destination. The only catch is that you should book in Express trains.

sorry to say its not work here . i have no adventure mode yaar yes many can do it but sleeping in travel is impossible for me . i sleep on my bed if i just change its location its need 3 days to be sleep if a single knock hit my door i awake and abut light i sleep in darkness full dark :D my bad habits:frown: but i agree many can do it .still air travel is best of all .

poora thread padh lo to koi bhi kahega ki sangram ho raha hai.

ye to hamra andaaz e gup shup hai bhi :meeting:

sorry to say its not work here . i have no adventure mode yaar yes many can do it but sleeping in travel is impossible for me . i sleep on my bed if i just change its location its need 3 days to be sleep if a single knock hit my door i awake and abut light i sleep in darkness full dark :D my bad habits:frown: but i agree many can do it .still air travel is best of all .

ye to hamra andaaz e gup shup hai bhi :meeting:

Why don't you plug earphone. :what:

i always used to think pakistan is going thru stone age but after watching the roads, NO,man no way!! great job!...:lol:

That's the problem with a lot of Indians. They don't know much about Pakistan outside of media shows them. Then they come here acting like they know everything about us.

Pakistan is much more developed then you think, we have amazing Highways, shopping malls, suburbs, etc.

The equivalent would be someone watching Slumdog Millionair and thinking they are now an expert on India.
Obviously not all of India is like that.

That's the problem with a lot of Indians. They don't know much about Pakistan outside of media shows them. Then they come here acting like they know everything about us.

Pakistan is much more developed then you think, we have amazing Highways, shopping malls, suburbs, etc.

The equivalent would be someone watching Slumdog Millionair and thinking they are now an expert on India.
Obviously not all of India is like that.

But unfortunately in this forum thats a valid reference to India as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom