What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

HIgh speed in buses or cars will take you to home or hell for sure ... that is all the more reason that pakistan should not entirely depend on buses but improve its dying railway network ....

our system is working well and no one like to go rails thats now should be over man . as example in india everyone go cenima in pak no one like in india people chose trains in pak bus or cars .its our environment and as i have no problem from india indians should not have problem with it :lol:. BTW incidents happen and no one like to get it . systems are being upgrade now and incidents reduced already .

You are really testing my will to not troll...... screw it

This is an ordinary train in India
Of course it's going to be cheep since you are sitting the on the freaking roof.

In the rest of the world, an average train looks like this

Now if the world ran trains like India then yes, they would probably be cheaper then Buses. But they don't, they run nice comfortable trains that are meant for the modern world. And thus it is more expensive to use a train for an average person then to take the Bus.

the first pic is EID train from karachi:lol:

our system is working well and no one like to go rails thats now should be over man . as example in india everyone go cenima in pak no one like in india people chose trains in pak bus or cars .its our environment and as i have no problem from india indians should not have problem with it :lol:. BTW incidents happen and no one like to get it . systems are being upgrade now and incidents reduced already .

As someone pointed out early its not by the option you are choosing bus , its due to lack of options you are having to choose it
[/QUOTE]

the first pic is EID train from karachi:lol:

no it's not :angel:

As someone pointed out early its not by the option you are choosing bus , its due to lack of options you are having to choose it

lolz yes pakistanis look for options :hitwall: can i say same to you ? pakistanis never ever think abut such scrap they know well how to travel and they are doing it since 1947 when we was on castles. in ME GULF never seen train since 12 years still i know there is best way of travel here motorways same like pakistan :hitwall:

uk_india_pic_patition_camel_1947.jpg

kimari_flyovers_TVM_PakWheels(com).jpg

M2+Motorway+Pakistan+-+Lahor+To+Islamabad+(13).jpg

Faisalabad_M3_Motorway_Interchange.jpg

3297517792_bb7efcb0c1.jpg

[/QUOTE]

There are options.
to go from Karachi to Lahore you can take a train, Fly, or take a bus. those are pretty good options imho.

wowow this is insane, that means private companies are making money while govt agencies are failing leading to over all lack of development in rails sectors and transportation.

can anyone tell me about pakistani highways?? their length?? and improvement going on??
they pics look sexyyyy

Pakistani highways are absolutely magnificent. The investment has paid back in terms of tolls, advertisements and refreshment restaurants. The private companies are making a lot of money, but due to intense competition in the industry, they have managed to keep the fares down for the average traveler. They have done a very good job, i will definitely give em that.

But in my opinion this is still not the solution. We waste so much fossil fuel and foreign exchange on our transportation system. Pakistan needs to develop a railway system like that of India which is efficient and profitable. The problem is that Pakistan Railway is corrupt to the core. From the bottom to the top, its absolutely rotten with corruption and mismanagement. The employees are lazy and just want to collect their cheques without doing any sort of work what so ever. An efficient railway system is extremely important for a developing country like Pakistan.

You are really testing my will to not troll...... screw it

This is an ordinary train in India
India-tain-travel.jpg

Of course it's going to be cheep since you are sitting the on the freaking roof.

Ha ha ..In your urgency to troll you first shot yourself in the foot by this pic:

overloaded-vehicle-0026.jpg

which is without a doubt a train from Pakistan. Compared to that Indian train looks thousand time better. Also by the looks of it its a sub urban train and not a regular train most probably from Mumbai.

In the rest of the world, an average train looks like this
Korail_KTX-2.jpg

Now if the world ran trains like India then yes, they would probably be cheaper then Buses. But they don't, they run nice comfortable trains that are meant for the modern world. And thus it is more expensive to use a train for an average person then to take the Bus.

Post this comment in Funny & Stupid section.

There are options.
to go from Karachi to Lahore you can take a train, Fly, or take a bus. those are pretty good options imho.[/QUOTE]

You talking about few metros only ... metros are bound to have atleast the basic transport of train, air and bus options!

think interms of the marco level , what about the whole of pak ??? do you completely ignore railways ?

Ha ha ..In your urgency to troll you first shot yourself in the foot by this pic:

overloaded-vehicle-0026.jpg

which is without a doubt a train from Pakistan. Compared to that Indian train looks thousand time better. Also by the looks of it its a sub urban train and not a regular train most probably from Mumbai.

Post this comment in Funny & Stupid section.

I never said Pakistan never had those kinds of trains now did I?
Now is it shooting myself in the foot when I never made outlandish claims?
Internet Hindu logic, gotta love it :rolleyes:

Back to my point, do you deny that India has those kinds of trains?

exactly ;)

How can you compare train with a a bus. Bus has its own use and train its own. Bus can be replacement of train only in a failed country. come on you can't have facilities of train in a a bus especially in a long distance journey
thats what we expect from a indian troll :rofl:

in pakistan we have railway but what you say to those 50 countries without a single train still living million times better then india ?:tdown:

I never said Pakistan never had those kinds of trains now did I?
Now is it shooting myself in the foot when I never made outlandish claims?
Internet Hindu logic, gotta love it :rolleyes:

Back to my point, do you deny that India has those kinds of trains?

exactly ;)

Even then we kept the fares down compared to buses while you cannot even run those trains.

How can you compare train with a a bus. Bus has its own use and train its own. Bus can be replacement of train only in a failed country. come on you can't have facilities of train in a a bus especially in a long distance journey

THe internet Hindus are out in full force now
Good thing they have such low IQs that it's easy to own them.

By your (internet Hindu) logic, Canada and USA are failed states then.
What is India then? A galactic supa dupa pawa?

THe internet Hindus are out in full force now
Good thing they have such low IQs that it's easy to own them.

By your (internet Hindu) logic, Canada and USA are failed states then.
What is India then? A galactic supa dupa pawa?

they are flooding india and indian trains in pakistani thread with 0 shame :disagree:

Even then we kept the fares down compared to buses while you cannot even run those trains.

1. Thanks for admitting that your point was dumb and that I never made any outlandish claims like your post insinuated.
2. You keep the fairs down by sacrificing quality and worse, safety. One of your rail head honchos even lost his job after he tried to raise the fair to improve safety.

I am not saying Pakistan is better then you, I am saying that you people bragging about low fares at the cost of human lives is something only you people could be proud of.

and as usual the thread turned into a troll fest

Back
Top Bottom