What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

ohhh my god i was replying to trolls :rolleyes:

i was thinking its postive debate :cry: but it was trolling .

heey kid first phase of these motorways was M-2 Islamabad – Lahore 367 km lenth since 1997 Operational

:rofl:

sorry dude i dont understand pakistan that well, looking at it from an india prospective. heheh

This means you have to pay toll for using the highways and there is no other option.
off course you have to pay for drive on motorway
not only in pakistan but many other countries look here its USA
01_Toll_Booth.jpg

UK too
620x300.jpg

India doesnt have buses,who told u that
Bangalore city itself contains more buses than the entire Pakistan
its all abou distance
a person covering a long distance for ex-delhi to chennai or delhi to kolkata which is around 1000km will prefer a train or a plane rather than a bus
but since Pakistan is a small country,hence buses are the best choice,i agree to this

no it's not about distance, it's about cost. The person I replied to said that Buses always cost more then train. In India maybe, but in the rest of the world buses are actually cheaper. Like the example I gave for Korea.

Maybe in your country where the roads are some of the worlds most dangerous.

Rail is great to transport supplies, but most people prefer road over rail in Pakistan.

Thats bcs you guys didn't know how well railways can perform under able management. I am not saying that IR is the best in the world, it not but we have some good trains like Shatabdi, Rajadhani etc which provides excellent services to the commuters.

AFAIK Korean & Japanese trains are HSRs and in almost the countries you mentioned, Train is more of a luxury than necessity. As far as buses goes, we have good buses and VOLVO dominates the market in this sector with Mercedez a distant second may be..but they are only for short journeys mainly overnight journeys. If you want to travel long distance, there is no other way than buses. Imagine spending 3-4 days in a bus (Thats the time taken by trains to travel b/n my home town & New Delhi)

Again, you guys are missing the point. Someone said that trains are better suited for a large country like India and I agree with that, that's why I did not reply to that. BUT someone also said that Buses are more expensive then Trains. I took issue with that and provided my evidence. now do you disagree with me or are you just replying for the sake of replying?

can i say you guys rely on trains because you have no other option ? what you think every pakistani travel on cart ? i must say you guys loaded on trians because you have no other option ? do you think train is better then motorway ? lolz you can park sit in rest rooms filing stations and every you visit pak just look the places they make for stops . i was feeling like in EU when daewoo stopped in kalar kahar .we are happy and living far better then noisy trains

i got only one small image of that station
11.jpg
No.one travel long distances over vast lands.long distances it will always be domain of air and trains not the rods.what ever long distances buses i ve seen are those of pilgrims who hire buses in groups to do 1-2 months pilgrimage across india or those of enthusiastic adventurers young ones who love to drive long distances .for general folks like me families,kids old people it will always be air or train over long distances.but interior of india where trains cant reach its always the buses which rules or the mules in northeast.btw i love to ride bullock carts in my village its entirely different exp. i must say everyone should experience it once in life.:cool:

Thats bcs you guys didn't know how well railways can perform under able management. I am not saying that IR is the best in the world, it not but we have some good trains like Shatabdi, Rajadhani etc.

o my lord keep india aside here are you guys living on moon ? its thread abut railway i know well abut india and please don't bring VS shiiit here you are great your rail is great and no matter what your buses roads are greatest bus ab khush . :hitwall:

sorry dude i dont understand pakistan that well, looking at it from an india prospective. heheh

then you should ask it not to make comments like bollywood pakistan is not what you guys look . :frown: if all this money was spend on trains that was may be now pakistan have built trains but pakistan chose its way .you think its must we follow you ?

in new daewoo buses there is toilets

480962059_426.JPG

otherwise pay 6000+ and go by air :lol:

All Trains will consist of toilets , can you claim the same about buses ? a little bit of researching suggests that these hi tech Daewoo buses number only around 200 out of the lakhs of buses that ply in Pakistan ... what about the other buses and the comfort(or the lack of it) that other buses offer vis a vis comfort and safety offered by railways .

Railways is always a boon of middle class and lower middle class unlike the Daewoo which not all may afford.
That is all the more reason why pakistan should improve its disastrous railway network and service.

Again, you guys are missing the point. Someone said that trains are better suited for a large country like India and I agree with that, that's why I did not reply to that. BUT someone also said that Buses are more expensive then Trains. I took issue with that and provided my evidence. now do you disagree with me or are you just replying for the sake of replying?

HSR/Luxury train tickets always cost more than bus tickets. Thats common logic. We also have luxury trains with tickets coming in thousands of rupees.We can't compare that with ordinary trains & buses.

All Trains will consist of toilets , can you claim the same about buses ? a little bit of researching suggests that these hi tech Daewoo buses number only around 200 out of the lakhs of buses that ply in Pakistan ... what about the other buses and the comfort(or the lack of it) that other buses offer vis a vis comfort and safety offered by railways .

Railways is always a boon of middle class and lower middle class unlike the Daewoo which not all may afford.
That is all the more reason why pakistan should improve its disastrous railway network and service.

daewo is for middle class for lower class new khan manthar and many others they drive too much high speed will take you home or hell : in fact dawoo and other companies reach late then those stupids they drive blindly and got fines from motorway highway police too

like this open speed radars

National+Highways+and+Pakistan+Motorway+Police+by+all+about+pakistan+%252817%2529.jpg

3298814909_07e0cdf6c8_z.jpg

motorway-police.jpg

2944065026_56d998608f.jpg

via cars fixed radar and patrolling
4441911811_55429c07a9.jpg

motorway-police.jpg

history3.jpg

dsc00071_8NG_PakWheels(com).jpg

daewo is for middle class for lower class new khan manthar and many others they drive too much high speed will take you home or hell : in fact dawoo and other companies reach late then those stupids they drive blindly and got fines from motorway highway police too

HIgh speed in buses or cars will take you to home or hell for sure ... that is all the more reason that pakistan should not entirely depend on buses but improve its dying railway network ....

By the way 200 Daewoo buses for crores of middle class pakistanis ??? or the number of middle class pakistanis is far less than what i am making out to be :azn:

HSR/Luxury train tickets always cost more than bus tickets. Thats common logic. We also have luxury trains with tickets coming in thousands of rupees.We can't compare that with ordinary trains & buses.

You are really testing my will to not troll...... screw it

This is an ordinary train in India
India-tain-travel.jpg

Of course it's going to be cheep since you are sitting the on the freaking roof.

In the rest of the world, an average train looks like this
Korail_KTX-2.jpg

Now if the world ran trains like India then yes, they would probably be cheaper then Buses. But they don't, they run nice comfortable trains that are meant for the modern world. And thus it is more expensive to use a train for an average person then to take the Bus.

Back
Top Bottom