What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

@ mastbalochi
aysa nhi kehty bhai jaan . un ka apna system hai hamara apna we are two sovereign countries not two states in country .

They did not wanted to leave any Musharaf legacy intact

a) His Submarine deal effort Sank down
b) His railway initiatives stopped like our locomotive
c) His industrial improvements , gone with wind no electricity has broken back of industry

In short PPP is evil presence

They did not wanted to leave any Musharaf legacy intact

a) His Submarine deal effort Sank down
b) His railway initiatives stopped like our locomotive
c) His industrial improvements , gone with wind no electricity has broken back of industry

In short PPP is evil presence

With my limited understanding of Pakistan's economy:

a) No Idea about it

b) The Chinese engines failed

c) You cannot blame the current PPP govt for the lack of initiative from previous govts through out the years towards building thermal and hydro electric power stations..#01 & #02 when it comes to meeting global energy needs. Only during the energy crises that struck Pakistan in the recent months I found out that you have oil based power stations..I have no idea what were your policy makers thinking when agreeing to set up this power stations.

@ mastbalochi
aysa nhi kehty bhai jaan . un ka apna system hai hamara apna we are two sovereign countries not two states in country .

Rightly said..we have entirely 2 different views when it compares to mass transportation,,but in India our foreign reserves will take a huge hit if we decided to abandon our railway. For us railways is not an option but a necessity.

dekho yeh baat kaun bol raha hei?? ek pakistani?...jiski 50% population in poverty??.......india mein to firbi 20% hein....

yes, mein nawabon ka nawab hoon, my father is a shiek....my name is zaid sheik!

aur viese bhi india ka land area bahut zyada hai toh population density significantly reduces.....only states of UP and BIHAR are highly populated and contribute most of indian population,varna its ok...those states have a massive 350 million population!!...and many european countries have less population than you ppl, iska yeh matlab nahi ki they dont have railways LOL:rofl:

chalo bahe kuch baten app ki maan lete hein sheikh chilli coz im not interested in trains but for pakistani poors i must say their condition is better than indians poors ......even pakhtoon in karachi and puinjabi drivers earn 40 to 50 thousand in a months(and i think it is atleast sufficient money for them ) because they donot feel shy in drivering or any type of work......
india ka land india ki population se chota he bahee :rofl::rofl:

wese mene suna he agar bahir ka koi admi india jata he to uss ko andhere k siwaee kuch nazar naee ata :lol::lol::D

wese sheikh ki spelling saee likha karen aur app ko zaid nam mila tha jhoodh bolne k liye ..zaid nam to indian k seene mein ja lagta he :rofl::rofl:

^^ The power cuts in India aren't as severe as Pakistan
Many of the states enjoy and all the metro cities enjoy 24x7 electricity

chalo bahe kuch baten app ki maan lete hein sheikh chilli coz im not interested in trains but for pakistani poors i must say their condition is better than indians poors ......even pakhtoon in karachi and puinjabi drivers earn 40 to 50 thousand in a months(and i think it is atleast sufficient money for them ) because they donot feel shy in drivering or any type of work......
india ka land india ki population se chota he bahee :rofl::rofl:

wese mene suna he agar bahir ka koi admi india jata he to uss ko andhere k siwaee kuch nazar naee ata :lol::lol::D

wese sheikh ki spelling saee likha karen aur app ko zaid nam mila tha jhoodh bolne k liye ..zaid nam to indian k seene mein ja lagta he :rofl::rofl:

epic trolling
kd66ab.jpg

1/3 homes in india have no electricity

again, any proof to back your comment???..dont speak rubbish like that??..i can understand your pain living there under 1 roof without electricity for years and then you bash your frustration on indians here in PDF..:drag:

im not trolling :rolleyes:

btw drivers ,cobbler ,butcher etc are not poors ..status ban jate hein jab ..zindagi k aaraish zyada ho jate hen ........

...............................................................:wave:تو پھر اپنے سپنوں کی دنیا میں رہنے والے رکھنا .... الوداع

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom