What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

epic trolling
kd66ab.jpg

im not trolling :rolleyes: and is this man szerkozi ???

LOL WAT HAVE U WRITTEN ??

why you dont understand urdu???
i think u have used translator english to urdu or hindi to urdu from google lol ...wat u wanted to say actually ....??? the translator translated ""to phir apne sapno ki duniya mein rehne wali rakhna""did u want to say this or some thing else in post ??

i think u have used translator english to urdu or hindi to urdu from google lol ...wat u wanted to say actually ....??? the translator translated ""to phir apne sapno ki duniya mein rehne wali rakhna""did u want to say this or some thing else in post ??

nope i didnt....and i wanted to say keep living in your dreamworld......

U dont get the point of GOv wht the meant IS PPP is talking another 6 billion instead of wasting it on railways and they gone put it in their pockets thats wht the meant :D

U dont get the point of GOv wht the meant IS PPP is talking another 6 billion instead of wasting it on railways and they gone put it in their pockets thats wht the meant :D

Must be for salaries to avoid another strike.

The road system is built that is wonderful appreciated good work by all the Government Bodies and International funds

The issue however is that Trains are MUST ...

a) They lower the transportation cost for fruits and vegetables effecting prices
b) They use less Oil or Fuel and carry shiat load more
c) They are a lifeline for a nation for carrying Mail and Ground Shipping which runs economy of country

TRAINS ARE VITAL ABSOLUTE VITAL element of a healthy country

The road system is built that is wonderful appreciated good work by all the Government Bodies and International funds

The issue however is that Trains are MUST ...

a) They lower the transportation cost for fruits and vegetables effecting prices
b) They use less Oil or Fuel and carry shiat load more
c) They are a lifeline for a nation for carrying Mail and Ground Shipping which runs economy of country

TRAINS ARE VITAL ABSOLUTE VITAL element of a healthy country

It seems your countrymen disagrees with you (atleast in this thread)

Well when you move goods via Trucking , you move less
When you move via Trucks the goods move at slower rate
When you move via Trucks you eat up more Petrol / Diesel costing vast amount of national reserve
Trucks and roads play a vital role as well in economic growth

But Rails are king

a) Less Fuel Cost
b) On time (when management is proper)
c) They carry BIG LOADs that trucks can't match
d) They also transport heavy items like Tanks, Personnel Carrier, Artillery, and Helicopters cheaply to different parts of country

If we had a nuclear power plan providing energy for trains Exclusively , and there would be no circular DEBT

Probably if we had a healthy Training Mechanism probably Prices for Food would be
20%-30% cheaper unaffected by the prices of oil in market

Ideal framework for Pakistan Railways is

#1 (4) Nuclear Power Plant Exclusively for Railways

#2 Change of the Railway tracks to make it consistent with MODERN parameters
So we can get Locomotives for Pakistan Railways Faster

#3 Five Locomotive Factories which have guaranteed budgets

#4 Hand Over Operations (Management to International Firm) for 10 years
to make it profitable, hiring - tender management , and training of work force

#5 Reduce work force from 85,000 employees to 10,000 Employees
Mandatory Education Levels @ Masters / BSc

More pros for railway:

...Less wear and tear on infrastructure due to less trucks and buses plying the roads

....More comfortable on long journey.

..Social Service..by providing tickets at cheap rates

But it seems your countrymen are more than happy with your motorway.

I think the Roads play a important role as well no doubt and to be frank I must congradulate Pakistani management for getting one thing right

a) Highways and Roads great work
b) Flyovers in some particular cities great work

But Railways need 2-3 billion , and we just need to take out the whole track and lay down a proper electrical track and bring in some new high speed trains

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom