What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Even after spending huge, you still have per cpaita income almost half of an India and that too when you were ahead in 1993 lol.....

Gross savings (% of GDP) | Data | Table

Facts again......

Percentage of GDP saving

India-34

Bangladesh 36

China 53.

Now laugh on your high tech economics :lol:

I think in your percentage saving calculations you have included also the savings by people like Mukesh Ambani, his younger brother and Ratan Tata. Deduct their money when you calculate India's saving rate and you will have no savings at all.

Bangladeshis talking about indian economy !!! Thats rich ..there will be many states in india whose gdp is greater than bangladesh ..compete with westbengal first ,then you can dream about whole india ..funny guys

According to Wikipedia, only Maharasthra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu's GDPs are higher than BD's (nominal: $113b). This is the source Wikipedia uses: http://unidow.com/india home eng/statewise_gdp.html

But I'm not sure if those figures for Indian states are PPP or nominal.

Now what else you gonna come up with? ;p

According to Wikipedia, only Maharasthra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu's GDPs are higher than BD's (nominal: $113b). This is the source Wikipedia uses: State Domestic Product of India 2011-12 | State-Wise GDP 2011 | District GDP of India | State-wise Population 2011 | VMW Analytic Services

But I'm not sure if those figures for Indian states are PPP or nominal.

Now what else you gonna come up with? ;p

Bangladesh population is 150 million, no other state except UP has such huge population.

Alone Calcutta's GDP is more than half of Bangladesh's total GDP. :lol:

Calcutta GDP 150 billion $, BD 265 billion $ PPP/2010.

Bangladesh population is 150 million, no other state except UP has such huge population.

How many times you are gonna degrade yourself???? How come your Calcutta GDP is higher then that of Bangladesh??? If anyone goes out of Kolkata in West Bengal it is just like some dirt land. Even Indian economists agreed West Bengal is no longer lucrative compared to Bangladesh. Recently I have checked salary for different jobs in Kolkata it is similar to Bangladesh but property price is less. If true economy of Bangladesh can be found it will be higher then WB in terms of per capita for sure... Comparing poverty, malnourished rate, unemployment rate, hunger, industrial contribution any one can say it closing their eyes. Do not forget your border region survive by smuggling goods to Bangladesh.

Is there any chance that your pole vaulter family member got killed by BSF?? UP is still better than dirt poor BD whose whole economy is dependent upon pole vaulting.

The population of Lucknow is only 1/8th of BD while GDP is 1/4th.....now just imagine :lol:

There is a reason why it is called City of NAWABS.

You can cry like a river but it does not deny the fact that your UP is one of the poorest region with per capita GDP of 530 usd only which represent 13% of total Indian population. Now if you have any shame left just shut your mouth.

How many times you are gonna degrade yourself???? How come your Calcutta GDP is higher then that of Bangladesh???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohh sorry sir I missed that part... but I covered that indirectly... the whole GDP of west Bengal is Calcutta centric... and rest live a dirt poor life where remaining 70-75 million poor live.

Hope you got your answer...

If anyone goes out of Kolkata in West Bengal it is just like some dirt land. Even Indian economists agreed West Bengal is no longer lucrative compared to Bangladesh. Recently I have checked salary for different jobs in Kolkata it is similar to Bangladesh but property price is less. If true economy of Bangladesh can be found it will be higher then WB in terms of per capita for sure... Comparing poverty, malnourished rate, unemployment rate, hunger, industrial contribution any one can say it closing their eyes. Do not forget your border region survive by smuggling goods to Bangladesh.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...uadruple-meat-production-8.html#ixzz26qSO6xTe

Yes with HDI of 6.5, literacy rate of 80%, having among the best in world schools of technology and management and booming software industry, we are indeed dirt poor compared to bangladesh.

But then again, you are supposedly shared bed with 2 blonde, 1 latino and couple of asian chick and came out alive without even breaking a poont. :tup:

Ohh sorry sir I missed that part... but I covered that indirectly... the whole GDP of west Bengal is Calcutta centric... and rest live a dirt poor life where remaining 70-75 million poor live.

Hope you got your answer...

West Bengal GDP 94 billion BD GDP 110 billion. WB population 91 million, BD population 150 million.

Math, *@#*#@****, do you know it?

Yes with HDI of 6.5, literacy rate of 80%, having among of bests in world schools of technology and management and booming software industry, we are indeed dirt poor compared to bangladesh.

But then again, you are supposedly shared bed with 2 blonde, 1 latino and couple of asian chick and came out alive without even breaking a poont. :tup:

Why it is dirt poor you answered that by yourself... Kolkata has a GDP of 150 billion usd out of 186 billion USD gdp for WB... so only 36 billion USD GDP for the 70-75 million poor of WB and do not forget industrialization contribute only 10% to the economy.

It is sorry picture of west bengal which since 1947 has gone only downhill and it is still continuing but some delusional people seems can not get the reality or at least pretend not to do so.

This is not unusual why poverty, unemployment rate, malnourished children, gender inequality is high in west bengal.

Seems like the hindus of east bengal those who migrated to west bengal are the prime cause behind that. When they were in east bengal they created problem here and after going there they created problem for west bengal.

Stop churning out numbers off your rear end sami. WB GDP nominal is 94 billion as opposed 110 of BD even when BD population is almost 1.7 times of WB.

Gotta go, try to find a blonde tonight Sami, might help with the heartburn! :lol:

Stop churning out numbers off your rear end sami. WB GDP nominal is 94 billion as opposed 110 of BD even when BD population is almost 1.7 times of WB.

Gotta go, try to find a blonde tonight Sami, might help with the heartburn! :lol:

Yes you are right and that is based on 95 base year of Bangladesh economy. But poverty, malnourished child, industrialization, gender inequality in every sector west bengal is lagging behind.

As I said I checked some salary data west bengal in terms of salary it is not ahead and for property price it is lagging behind Bangladesh. The above indicator that I have mentioned is enough to show why living standard is better in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom