What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

^^^ Have some shame...you're comparing your entire nation to a state in India..Tsk Tsk...

In anything, the pathetic useless comparison with India starts!

Lay off. We are genuinely not interested.

Then go home. Your buddy zip started the DMC (dick measuring context). Try finding another post by me on the same topic, and I'll flood you with thanks if that's what you wanted.

Bangladesh population is 150 million, no other state except UP has such huge population.

Alone Calcutta's GDP is more than half of Bangladesh's total GDP. :lol:

Calcutta GDP 150 billion $, BD 265 billion $ PPP/2010.

Your friend zip's talking about GDP not GDP/capita. We have nothing to be proud of GDP/capita wise, not yet!

Dhaka's GDP is more than half of Bangladesh's GDP. So comparing Kolkata vs Dhaka would sound more sensible.

What indians has to do with increasing Bangladesh meat production? Oh wait indians already having nightmere that Bangladesh will stop importing cows.

What indians has to do with increasing Bangladesh meat production? Oh wait indians already having nightmere that Bangladesh will stop importing cows.

Inferiority complex. They start this DMC in pretty much every thread.

Bangladesh does not have even ONE single industry to compete with India. Period.

West Bengal alone can take on BD any day. End of discussion. :wave:

Whine as much as you can , isn't gonna change anything. :azn:

Bangladesh does not have even ONE single industry to compete with India. Period.

Are you here to sell your cows? Half of WB GDP comes from selling cows to BD.

Yes smuggling is included in GdP:lol:

Its hilarious, the inferiority complex at display by these folks!

I hate to use the term basket case for any country and any people, but in this case probably it was right on the spot.

Even that is not required.

Just the 5 off duty policemen in the border village in the night shift can do the job.

Its hilarious, the superiority complex at display by these folks!

I hate to use the term basket case for any country and any people, but in this case probably it was right on the spot.

Even that is not required.

Just the 5 off duty policemen in the border village in the night shift can do the job.

Just corrected it for you.

Just corrected it for you.

You ain't foolin no one.

Perhaps it's the same as the "charms of Islam" that you feel every time at the airport security. ;)

Bad joke, I know. ;)

On a serious note, we understand your condition. Doesn't mean we condone it.

You ain't foolin no one.

Perhaps it's the same as the "charms of Islam" that you feel every time at the airport security. ;)

Bad joke, I know. ;)

On a serious note, we understand your condition. Doesn't mean we condone it.

Thats the only appeasement you (I meant Hindustani) got in the last 1000 years that Muslim is extra scrutinized in the airport. If that makes you to heal some of the heart burn then we all Muslim will be happy.

Thats the only appeasement you (I meant Hindustani) got in the last 1000 years that Muslim is extra scrutinized in the airport. If that makes you to heal some of the heart burn then we all Muslim will be happy.

That is the least of your problems. ;)

after spending 3 years in PDF - I realized all indians are master of psychiatry! Superiority complex, inferiority complex, stockholm syndrome, identity crisis - diagnosis is ABC ( Daal bhaat ) to them! Keep it up Munna Bhais!

We are there to help. ;)

For us, they are the lowest of the low. They should get it in their heads once and for all.

So why do people like Labong get angry when Luffy call hindus Malaun?? It is exactly the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom