What's new

Govt offers to buy 200 foreign fighter jets - if they're Made-in-India

what is this fixation about this 3d TVC in the world of HOBS and next gen all axis 360 degrees JHMDS coupled with multiple IRST sensors 3D TVC does really dont matter with respect to enhancing dof fighting capabillities other than gatherring praises and clappings from the sepctators at ground at air shows

I pissed myself laughing at this! lol

i like F 16 but US govt and its ever changing policies are not trust worthy.

Sign an MOU get a quote and seal the deal in print with signatures done deal, they can't backtrack henceforth!
it's about making the decision and getting on with it!

Ps: I would love to see either of the following

1: if Pakistan buys spare parts for their fleet or

2: Sell their fleet to uphold their egos!

In 1965,despite of Pakistani military alliance with Pakistan united states denied weaponry to Pakistan military. That's the depth of American military cooperation.

Only fools will go behind us,and present government is behavior is like that of afool.
Because those weapons were given to them to prevent Pakistan falling under the communist...not to attack another democracy....

Because those weapons were given to them to prevent Pakistan falling under the communist...not to attack another democracy....
The real reason behind american live affair is China factor and they ate trying to arm India against China. So US will punish Indians if we use 16 against Pakistan, rt?

The real reason behind american live affair is China factor and they ate trying to arm India against China. So US will punish Indians if we use 16 against Pakistan, rt?
nopes....if that is what the agreement says...As said when US was arming Pakistan it was clear from the onset they were for their defense against communism...This is exactly what were told to us when we raised objections that Pakistan is going to use these weapons against us...having said that France/Russia will embargo us should be hit their interests in anyway...no?? So this US bogey has been used a lot though the rules of engagement is same everywhere....

it feels like India has been too fickle minded. I mean, it takes years for their own process to finalize a winner, after which they have to decide
1) if the process was corrupt
2) if the technology is now obsolete
3) if the ToT is full and fair

to this mix they have now added
4) an offset clause

well .. good luck with that. I think I can see where this is going. almost feels like an infinite loop for me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom