Range 1,740 n. mi
Power plant One Pratt & Whitney
F100-PW-200/220/229

or

One General Electric
F110-GE-100/129
Engine thrust F110-GE-129 29,500 lb

F100-PW-229 29,100 lb

WE also have example of outcome of Pakistan and USA friendship. so better stick with Russian and French.
there is no such trhing is freindship do you have any idea how russians and frenchies have fleeced us all thriugh last 65 years of our coopration with them in the name of this friendship ?

what pakistan had to go through was mostly deu to its elites own corruption and incompetence and double games and ...... khair janne do SANNU KI

thing is we want the best tech and have to buy it cause we deu to our own incompetence did not make it in house on time so now have to pay the price and since russians , french , americans , british , germans and japenese or israelies are all willing to sell there technology at right price i do not see any problem in buying it and then mass producing plus absorbing it to make it even better with our own inputs

Koi v chalegi.. Par jaldi karo.. Don't repeat MMRCA :hitwall:
babaji MRCA was delayed cause sonia ji and her gang wanted more than 5% in commission of total value plus SAAB was over anthosiaistic in playing games and MOD baboons were out of hand to make a killing like never before

This program will built capacity for private MSMEs to act as suppliers for Tejas and AMCA in the future.Govt. organisations will remain inefficient,OFB is prime example.

there is no such trhing is freindship do you have any idea how russians and frenchies have fleeced us all thriugh last 65 years of our coopration with them in the name of this friendship ?

what pakistan had to go through was mostly deu to its elites own corruption and incompetence and double games and ...... khair janne do SANNU KI

thing is we want the best tech and have to buy it cause we deu to our own incompetence did not make it in house on time so now have to pay the price and since russians , french , americans , british , germans and japenese or israelies are all willing to sell there technology at right price i do not see any problem in buying it and then mass producing plus absorbing it to make it even better with our own inputs
advantage with ruskies or frenchies is that even in case of conflict .. they can to do much harm ! same cant be said of USA.
its our fault we r lagging in technical front .. and the temporary solution is pay and get from foreign source. so why chose a source with chronic mood swing issues.

I think India is trolling once again

I grew up watching the nonsense of MRCA compeition and their fans boasting about all the latest technology in the world, some of them claiming the number of 126 Aircrafts to rise. The whole world was brought to toe and the conclusion of 15 years long MRCA deal was like that famous joke.

A man goes to sweet shop and inquires about something, the shopkeeper tells him he doesn't have it today but he will make it tomorrow. The person goes again next day and asks about something else instead. So the shopkeeper asks him to return next day. He does the same thing for few days and 1 day shopkeeper spends a lot of money to make all the sweets in the world. So the person comes and the man says he is got everything today so he will not be able to go empty handed today. So he says, OK, just put everything in Cauldron and mix it up properly. So the shopkeeper does that and after boiling it up for a while, The person says now give me this mixed sweet for 5 rupees :rofl:

So the bottom line is, boasting about 126 Aircraft ended up with mere 2 squadrons. I do hope IAF will be seriously considering to buy in significant number and don't end up buying another 2-3 squadron after 15 years

This is mother of all deals....200 fighter jets....and could go up to 300.

Both LM and SAAB have a golden opportunity. However, Indian government should also put a clause that any vendor selected should help India on fine tuning Tejas.

advantage with ruskies or frenchies is that even in case of conflict .. they can to do much harm ! same cant be said of USA.
its our fault we r lagging in technical front .. and the temporary solution is pay and get from foreign source. so why chose a source with chronic mood swing issues.
there is no such thing as mood swing its all about an art of keeping yourself relevent and still keeping your intersts foremost in a way that the other party(powerfull party) does not thinks that we are forcing your agenda on them

why would USA have a so called "mood swing" if we dont play double gamwe and still dont let the USA deviate from the deal while still keeping the bragain alive ?

I think India is trolling once again

I grew up watching the nonsense of MRCA compeition and their fans boasting about all the latest technology in the world, some of them claiming the number of 126 Aircrafts to rise. The whole world was brought to toe and the conclusion of 15 years long MRCA deal was like that famous joke.

A man goes to sweet shop and inquires about something, the shopkeeper tells him he doesn't have it today but he will make it tomorrow. The person goes again next day and asks about something else instead. So the shopkeeper asks him to return next day. He does the same thing for few days and 1 day shopkeeper spends a lot of money to make all the sweets in the world. So the person comes and the man says he is got everything today so he will not be able to go empty handed today. So he says, OK, just put everything in Cauldron and mix it up properly. So the shopkeeper does that and after boiling it up for a while, The person says now give me this mixed sweet for 5 rupees :rofl:

So the bottom line is, boasting about 126 Aircraft ended up with mere 2 squadrons. I do hope IAF will be seriously considering to buy in significant number and don't end up buying another 2-3 squadron after 15 years

I guess...this time it will be different...Modi is at helm. The way Modi is signing defence deals left, right and center, this deal will be fast. Moreover, IAF has already tested both F16 and Gripen and Mig35. So no more testings. The deal will depend on who is going to make more in India.

This is mother of all deals....200 fighter jets....and could go up to 300.

Both LM and SAAB have a golden opportunity. However, Indian government should also put a clause that any vendor selected should help India on fine tuning Tejas.
thing is we need close to 12-15 squads of(18 hets per squad=216-270) fighter jets to replace and we dont capacity to replace them with LCA just jet nor are the rafales coming at that pace and have ever increasing threat of two front war and so only one nation can provide us these fighter jets in suh a time frame and at a budget price and thats USA with F16 Blk70/72 and the roumor is USA is also looking at a partner who can "absorb" second hand used ex USAF F16s reengined and upgraded/refurbished to V version or the Blk70/72 level into their Airforce..... im not saying it but there can be a possibilty of such an arrengement to fasten the dilliverries :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom