What's new

Govt Issues NOC For Raheel Sharif To Continue Heading IMCTC

Abu Zarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Federal government has issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) over the appointment of General (r) Raheel Sharif to continue heading the Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC).

A new NOC was issued by the federal cabinet upon special directions of Prime Minister Imran Khan eight days ago.

The NOC has been submitted in the Supreme Court as well.

The NOC for heading the IMCTC was going to expire on January 15.

Sources said that the federal cabinet acknowledges the services of Raheel Sharif.

It was because of the services of Raheel Sharif that Pakistan was able to curb the menace of terrorism.

The former army chief is making Pakistan proud all over the world.

Gen Raheel Sharif played leading role in the fight against terrorism and extremism through an effective strategy under the National Action Plan.

Gen Raheel Sharif during his term as COAS served the country as a true professional soldier and set an excellent tradition of moving ahead in mutual harmony with all state institutions.

As bravery, professionalism and best discipline were the hallmark of Pakistan's armed forces, General Raheel Sharif further strengthened this identity of the armed forces during his term in service.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/govt-issues-noc-for-raheel-sharif-to-continue-530800.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The Federal government has issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) over the appointment of General (r) Raheel Sharif to continue heading the Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC).

A new NOC was issued by the federal cabinet upon special directions of Prime Minister Imran Khan eight days ago.

The NOC has been submitted in the Supreme Court as well.

The NOC for heading the IMCTC was going to expire on January 15.

Sources said that the federal cabinet acknowledges the services of Raheel Sharif.

It was because of the services of Raheel Sharif that Pakistan was able to curb the menace of terrorism.

The former army chief is making Pakistan proud all over the world.

Gen Raheel Sharif played leading role in the fight against terrorism and extremism through an effective strategy under the National Action Plan.

Gen Raheel Sharif during his term as COAS served the country as a true professional soldier and set an excellent tradition of moving ahead in mutual harmony with all state institutions.

As bravery, professionalism and best discipline were the hallmark of Pakistan's armed forces, General Raheel Sharif further strengthened this identity of the armed forces during his term in service.

Source:https://tribune.com.pk/story/1889201/1-brazil-keen-enhance-bilateral-trade-ties/

A Handicapped, Deaf, Dumb and mumble-jumbled IMCTC WITHOUT Iran and Syria! Where are Iran and Syria? Will Pakistan be a Saudi War Front in case of Saudi-Israeli aggression on Iran?
Houthis are already cleansing Saudi Mercenaries in the Jizan area! What about Saudi backed Al-Qaeda in Yemen?
View media item 17797

A good balancing act...

Turkey and Pak are the legacies of the historical central powers of the Muslim world....

Pak Army is the defender of the Haremain....

I feel that there are dangerous dark clouds on the horizon for Saudia Arabia created by some Royal insiders traitors of the Kingdom. The SA has money and resources, but it does not has the ability to fight a dangerous Hybrid war being prepared for it. I somehow feel that SA knows something is going to happen, and hence it has employed the best person to take care of the job. Pakistan military and its agencies also know what is about to take place and they are getting prepared for it.

A Handicapped, Deaf, Dumb and mumble-jumbled IMCTC WITHOUT Iran and Syria! Where are Iran and Syria? Will Pakistan be a Saudi War Front in case of Saudi-Israeli aggression on Iran?
Houthis are already cleansing Saudi Mercenaries in the Jizan area! What about Saudi backed Al-Qaeda in Yemen?
View media item 17797
Once I wise man said "Modern shiaism is essentially persian expansionism under the guise of religion"

Once I wise man said "Modern shiaism is essentially persian expansionism under the guise of religion"

Oh Come on man, don't be a child! I am a Sunni and I am completely from Sunni background, but said goodbye to Daesh/ISIS a longtime ago!

And I believe greatest danger to me being Sunni Pakistani is from Sunni inhabitants of Pakistan, NOT from Iran!

You, my friend, have completely forgotten who bit you? Or may be, someone should bring back the legend of Baitullah Mehsud, Osama Bin Laden, TTP, Mullah Omar and related stuff! Please bother to spend some some time reading this book "The Scorpions Tail: The Relentless Rise of Islamic Militants in Pakistan - And How it Threatens America" by Zahid Hussein, and share it with others as well.
View media item 17798

I feel that there are dangerous dark clouds on the horizon for Saudia Arabia created by some Royal insiders traitors of the Kingdom. The SA has money and resources, but it does not has the ability to fight a dangerous Hybrid war being prepared for it. I somehow feel that SA knows something is going to happen, and hence it has employed the best person to take care of the job. Pakistan military and its agencies also know what is about to take place and they are getting prepared for it.
The Muslim intellegestia in Turkey knows that they won’t stop till they put tank fights in the street of the Haremain - the ultimate insult to the Muslims!!! Now, it’s the Pak Army b/w them and the disaster....

La Galibe Illallah....

lol, who or what are these countries going to fight? A US created and sawdi/ UAE/ Qatar/ Turkish/ pashto mercenary staffed ISIS?........:omghaha:

Note: Syria/ Iraq/ Iran/ Hezbollah will defeat this terrorist mercenary army backed by the US and EU.

Last edited:
saudia and iran will drown the entire ME and they both are responsible for the chaos in ME.

No respectible country in this world provide their former coas for rent to other nations this is against dignity of a nation and rank of army chief

Gen Sahab is till serving his country, Jazbati log nahin samjhain ge.
Allah Pakistan ko aur izzat de ga, Insha Allah. now all are on one page..

lol, who or what are these countries going to fight? A US created and sawdi/ UAE/ Qatar/ Turkish/ pashto mercenary staffed ISIS?........:omghaha:

Note: Syria/ Iraq/ Iran/ Hezbollah will defeat this terrorist mercenary army backed by the US and EU.

Yeah after destroying everything like they did in Yemen and Syria.

IMCTC should assist Pakistan and Turkey on urgent basis

Back
Top Bottom