What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

@Akheilos Man You Just "ROCK" :yahoo:Your Categorization is Simply AWESOME and Nice Video by the way, Send me the Link ASAP, Just Loved it, I WISH I could give you 100 Likes for this post LOL :smitten::smitten:

Aik choti si break of wise words to ponder on:

@Chak Bamu we have moneyed incorporation called Zardari and NS....

jefferson.jpg

Unfortunately very few in Pakistan are aware of this:

images

Seems legit as of now:

oscar_wilde_existence_1912.jpg

And our unpar jahil politicians are described below:

how-democracy-works-funny-pics.jpg

And finally for those who say the protest is beyond need:

images

50f6044cc1f62.jpg

When you have this happening^^^ Wel then liberty eventually knocks on your door...the sheep take things into their own hands:

democracy-two-wolves-and-a-sheep.jpg

Javed Hashmi on fire in parliament. LOL.
someone plz set him on fire to let him test which is hotter :angel:

Aik choti si break of wise words to ponder on:

jefferson.jpg

images

oscar_wilde_existence_1912.jpg

how-democracy-works-funny-pics.jpg

And finally for those who say the protest is beyond need:

images

50f6044cc1f62.jpg

When you have this happening^^^ Wel thenl liberty eventually knocks on your door...the sheep take things into their own hands:

democracy-two-wolves-and-a-sheep.jpg

someone plz set him on fire to let him test which is hotter :angel:
bas kr ja jamuriat ki kitny bajayey ga

One wrong move and you're literally out of the equation. IK has lost his strategic position, credit for this goes to his own green stance & trust in fake Qadri. Quite saddening that the nation couldn't get much needed reforms in electoral process.

@Akheilos that was an awesome clip.... Thanks for sharing!
For past few days I have been feeling sick thanks to the situation a little something to lighten up and also send the msg smile plz tension layna ka nai daynay ka :D

Janab-e-Speaker! Yeh Qaum Issi Jamhooriat k Laaiq Hai. Inqilaab Sirf Twitter Se Nahi Aata. PTI Walay Bhai Bura Na Manaiye Ga. — Baaghi

Janabe-e-Speaker! Meri fauj nay bajai,phir SC nay bhi; bisti ap logon ny b ki, per ab mo pe dobara karwana chahta hn - Wannabe Baaghi

One wrong move and you're literally out of the equation. IK has lost his strategic position, credit for this goes to his own green stance & trust in fake Qadri. Quite saddening that the nation couldn't get much needed reforms in electoral process.
images

Back
Top Bottom