What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

PTI did voting as a democratic party would...
Well the same democratic move also elected gunga NS :whistle:

Apparently is watan ko democracy hazam nai hoti naa malum hai uska matlab kiya hai aywien kameenay najaiz faedah utha ker democratically win ho jatay hain.... :unsure:
Welcome Back.. my post worked.. lets start discussion on Budda as u say again, shall we :P

Welcome Back.. my post worked.. lets start discussion on Budda as u say again, shall we :P
Yaar bhuttay ko maro goli I am more interested in knowing how to get the poor country out of these satya giyea way bhutta's grips!

What is there to discuss about Mr.suicide?

10609048_745141248890227_2113761403_n.jpg

The amount of BS in our parliament is incredible.

Sab chor bethay huay hain...looting the country in the garb of democracy.

Aap qatil ho, chor ho, corrupt ho, jhootay ho, fasadi ho, agr aap nay "Jamhuriat" ka nara laga lia hai to aap aik muhib-e-watan Pakistani ban jatay ho and you are a hero.

Fck this sh!t.

Looks I've got to take a break from the current political news and only look at what the Army does. The only sensible bunch of people in the country right now. Jamhuriat ki maa marti hai to mar jaye...Army is doing much more for Jamhuriat than Javed Hashmi or Nawaz Sharif or Mr Bean.

Yaar bhuttay ko maro goli I am more interested in knowing how to get the poor country out of these satya giyea way bhutta's grips!

What is there to discuss about Mr.suicide?
PTI future is bright & the agenda they carry is also impressive, but the route they have taken is where i disagree..

Back
Top Bottom