What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwhF9yOIEAAZ8n9.jpg

ALL TV CHANNELS

PTI future is bright & the agenda they carry is also impressive, but the route they have taken is where i disagree..
Well you tell me what other options are there when dictator NS wont even let a PPP MP to register an FIR against x-CJ

Same way no one seems to be able to register a justice call against Shabaz Shariff for Model town...

How many more shall get away in 5 yrs with some form of blood or corruption on their hands?

moula diesel giving full support to nawaz sharif...
all kameenay jumping in 1 wagon....awesome! :tup:

Lets blow this bastard called democracy behind which goons are hiding!

atay hain aik choti si break kay baad:

Democracy_f59523_1766271.jpg
We are trying liberty now :pop: Only lamb grew a little older and became a sheep :cheesy:

I wish IK had succeeded but it looks like IK may have lost this one. The mole JH looks like he was planted to bring down the rapidly rising PTI which was a huge threat to the status quo.

To hell with these corrupt mafia and their supporters. Those who vote for them deserve what is coming to them.

so many empty seats in the house , very telling

the autocratic windbags are saying that a 'few hundred' people cannot be allowed to hold them hostage, when one looks at these sham democrats in the assembly it becomes obvious that these 'few hundred' are the real rats and traitors who are holding the whole nation hostage.

so many empty seats in the house , very telling

the autocratic windbags are saying that a 'few hundred' people cannot be allowed to hold them hostage, when one looks at these sham democrats in the assembly it becomes obvious that these 'few hundred' are the real rats and traitors who are holding the whole nation hostage.
Someone tell them:

democracy-is-not-the-law-of-the-majority-democracy-quote.jpg

The amount of BS in our parliament is incredible.

Sab chor bethay huay hain...looting the country in the garb of democracy.

Aap qatil ho, chor ho, corrupt ho, jhootay ho, fasadi ho, agr aap nay "Jamhuriat" ka nara laga lia hai to aap aik muhib-e-watan Pakistani ban jatay ho and you are a hero.

Fck this sh!t.

Looks I've got to take a break from the current political news and only look at what the Army does. The only sensible bunch of people in the country right now. Jamhuriat ki maa marti hai to mar jaye...Army is doing much more for Jamhuriat than Javed Hashmi or Nawaz Sharif or Mr Bean.

Looks like we have another Gen kiyani in General Raheel Sharif...who will let these politicians lie, loot and plunder Pakistan, in the name of saving system and democracy...so we shouldnt be having any hopes from army too..

Back
Top Bottom