What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10653841_769106786475076_7151320361769804269_n.jpg

So why did God help Europeans to be hegemonic considering they do all sorts of things.

The reason is Europeans invented. Innovated.

God has to show He exists. Reading about Pharaoh is good but why doesn't the same logic apply "sometimes" -God has to step up and cleanse the system. The corrupt system of this world.

We want justice now.

Because they know unity.
But us? nah.
We're too stupid that we'd believe any arse out there for their "revolution"

They do protest with the permission of the government, agreeing terms and conditions. Not like wake up, invade and prepare to beat with sticks non-lethal weapons
Peaceful protest is everybody's right but the sacredness of public and private propety is also very important. They want to have a sit in in front of PM house, sure why not? But given they won't harm the properties in the surrounding and state symbols.

I never thought I would say this but for the first time in my life, Maulana Diesel is making sense

What more embarrassment PTI wants to face, fighting against the state, inciting people for civil disobedience and rebel. Peace force of PAT holding sticks and injuring police officials...

Is this what we wanted from naya Pakistan after 17 nights of live musical concerts?

The real sad part is that everything will be just same miserable reality once all of this dies down. Once again, jithay dee khotee, othay hee aan key khalotee.

Fortunately, 99% of PML-N supporters still respect Javed Hashmi no matter he is in PPP/PML-Q/JI/APML his sacrifices demand respect for him. He has earned it, unlike many other politicians.

The real sad part is that everything will be just same miserable reality once all of this dies down. Once again, jithay dee khotee, othay hee aan key khalotee.
othay wi nai khloaye gi.. us se bhi peechay khari ho gi ye khoti

I always said that If Imran should not align himself with an apolitical person like TuQ. He is a political leader and I would not like him to lose out due to the madness caused by TuQ. He should negotiate and get out....But apparently sheeda talli and some angel is not allowing him to do so.

othay wi nai khloaye gi.. us se bhi peechay khari ho gi ye khoti

What amazes me is that same old tricks never fail to work to mislead people. What is being said and done now has been done many times in the past, and look at where we are as a nation - the same sewer we were in decades ago.

There is no big news. Get off the propaganda and lying machine. A lot of officers with political affiliation will ask for transfers. Happens EVERYWHERE in the world. If the SSP wants a transfer, doesn't mean the entire police and the military has walked away. Individuals make no difference in the system at these levels.

yeah country was doing fine people were killed on the name of removing barriers in model town lahore by the hands of police and gullu butt only 14 lives their are hundreds of pakistanis who are suffering from this system from corrupt police system thana kichehri system but this guy is amazing he is saying metro bus is running smooth means every thing is fine lol

My question to not just you, but all PTI's blind followers is this:

Why is Imran Khan only after the Sharif brothers? He didn't do shyt when Zardari and PPP were looting the country left and right. He didn't do anything when MQM terrorists were shutting down Karachi. So many lives lost during that period, but no, Taliban Khan didn't budge. All of a sudden he says this government is corrupt and bla bla. Why is he only targeting them? Why is he not targeting those sitting in the provincial assemblies of Sindh? After the Karachi Airport attack, CM of Sindh was as much of a killer as the PM, but what did Imran Khan do? Nothing.

This is all his ego. Nothing more. Once he gets the mandate, which i believe because of his stupidity he will never get, he too will the same old wine in a new bottle. His Party is having serious questions about his tactics.

What a idiotic leader he his. Says one thing, does another. He himself has no clue, no direction. Just the plain old bs dharna/tsunami, foul language.

For him the Government is corrupt, Courts are corrupt, Police is Corrupt, but his party himself is all clean.

His two senior members are lotas, who came from other parties.....Javed Hashmi from PML-N and Shah Mehmood Qureshi from PPP. So all of a sudden, they became angels because they joined PTI.

LOL

ARY reporting that Goverment are trying to shoot IK. What cowards are these bas*****. The Army must step in
NOW!
This is why democracy is a dream in Pakistan. Don't let army change diapers. They are for external aggressors only.

I have travelled across Pakistan -except from deep parts of Balochistan- Even in quetta and surrounding areas you can see economic migrants. But not in KPK.

So if you have travelled KPK no one told you major portion of livelihood of people in Kpk is Live stock and tourism and some how agriculture in fertile lands of Kpk ??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom