What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

SSP Traffic promoted to SSP Operations ..... this is the state of our system!!! A traffic cop becomes the 2nd in command to manage a riot!! He looks like a bloody thug anyways.

dont know about the richness of people of kpk but i felt proud after having security convey by the kpk police for the tourists traveling at night on karakoram highway going to gilgit baltistan ;)
Probably thats why people migrate out of KPK for economic reasons, not to KPK....

Look at this cartoon

10647159_961205023893334_3040896661697284668_n.jpg

When every one rejected to take charge of SSP operations now charge is transfered to traffic police officer....:omghaha:

PTI supporters burned the path of metro bus. WOAH talk about destruction.

Probably thats why people migrate out of KPK for economic reasons, not to KPK....

if i tell you the hydro electricity is coming from Kpk and it is running the major chunk of pakistan's energy then what will you say ??? ;)

Another gullu butt caught on TV, roaming with AK47 in Guj among cops.

Corp Commanders meeting still going .. nearing 4hrs! Where's @Falcrum15 for the inside info ...

Just a simple question, if anyone can answer that I would be really grateful. Under Article 245 government buildings are under army, their protection is under army so if protesters yesterday were trying to attack these buildings why didn't the army respond?

Back
Top Bottom