What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10568791_652606454837910_8499334407726208163_n.png

if i tell you the hydro electricity is coming from Kpk and it is running the major chunk of pakistan's energy then what will you say ??? ;)
I am talking about business, manufacturing and economic activity....You see people from KPK in all other provinces but not the opposite. Btw Hydro power and dams are also federal investments.....

I am talking about business, manufacturing and economic activity....You see people from KPK in all other provinces but not the opposite. Btw Hydro power and dams are also federal investments.....

By the way natural resource of DAM is in KPK doesnt matters its whoz investment dude... secondly have you been to KPK have u travelled pakistan or just trying to be analyst in front of computer ???

btw Dasuu hydro project is also in kpk respect these pathans they are sitting on the life line of this country

By the way natural resource of DAM is in KPK doesnt matters its whoz investment dude... secondly have you been to KPK have u travelled pakistan or just trying to be analyst in front of computer ???
I have travelled across Pakistan -except from deep parts of Balochistan- Even in quetta and surrounding areas you can see economic migrants. But not in KPK.

I never thought I would say this but for the first time in my life, Maulana Diesel is making sense

What more embarrassment PTI wants to face, fighting against the state, inciting people for civil disobedience and rebel. Peace force of PAT holding sticks and injuring police officials...

Is this what we wanted from naya Pakistan after 17 nights of live musical concerts?

Back
Top Bottom