What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

What amazes me is that same old tricks never fail to work to mislead people. What is being said and done now has been done man times in the past, and look at where we are as a nation - the same sewer we were in decades ago.
Pakistan main har party ko experience se hi seekhna hai

Pehle Bhutto/Mujeeb sahab ko experience chahiye thaa revolutions kar kar ke, jhagra kar kar ke mulk divide kar diya

Phir Benazir aur Nawaz Sharif ko experience chahiye tha aur opposition ki taang kheech kheech ke mulk ki economy barbad kar di.

Ab Imran Khan ki baari hai.. wo revolutions jo aa rahay hain ye sab PML-N aur PPP ne baar baar laye hain Pakistan main.. tab wo nai thay, aaj PTI nai hai.. lakin harkatain aik jaisi hain

So if you have travelled KPK no one told you major portion of livelihood of people in Kpk is Live stock and tourism and some how agriculture in fertile lands of Kpk ??
And thats what I am saying they are still stuck with that and thus migrate to other parts of the country for better livelihood. It isn't so hard to understand is it?

BwYS37DCEAEiVTT.jpg

My question to not just you, but all PTI's blind followers is this:

Why is Imran Khan only after the Sharif brothers? He didn't do shyt when Zardari and PPP were looting the country left and right. He didn't do anything when MQM terrorists were shutting down Karachi. So many lives lost during that period, but no, Taliban Khan didn't budge. All of a sudden he says this government is corrupt and bla bla. Why is he only targeting them? Why is he not targeting those sitting in the provincial assemblies of Sindh? After the Karachi Airport attack, CM of Sindh was as much of a killer as the PM, but what did Imran Khan do? Nothing.

This is all his ego. Nothing more. Once he gets the mandate, which i believe because of his stupidity he will never get, he too will the same old wine in a new bottle. His Party is having serious questions about his tactics.

What a idiotic leader he his. Says one thing, does another. He himself has no clue, no direction. Just the plain old bs dharna/tsunami, foul language.

For him the Government is corrupt, Courts are corrupt, Police is Corrupt, but his party himself is all clean.

His two senior members are lotas, who came from other parties.....Javed Hashmi from PML-N and Shah Mehmood Qureshi from PPP. So all of a sudden, they became angels because they joined PTI.

LOL

Who gave zardari a chance to rule this country for 5 years on the name of continuecy of democracy lol ??? it was GANJAAAA not zardari . ohhh soory i forget Imran khan gave zardari those 5 years too rule HA HA HA

Pakistan main har party ko experience se hi seekhna hai

Pehle Bhutto/Mujeeb sahab ko experience chahiye thaa revolutions kar kar ke, jhagra kar kar ke mulk divide kar diya

Phir Benazir aur Nawaz Sharif ko experience chahiye tha aur opposition ki taang kheech kheech ke mulk ki economy barbad kar di.

Ab Imran Khan ki baari hai.. wo revolutions jo aa rahay hain ye sab PML-N aur PPP ne baar baar laye hain Pakistan main.. tab wo nai thay, aaj PTI nai hai.. lakin harkatain aik jaisi hain

That is why I say they are ALL the same at the end of the day.

S Rafiq's understanding of 'goli' excludes shotgun shells ... pity! I assume Noora fans here apply the same logic ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom