What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Joint session of parliament on Tuesday. Corps Commanders meeting in Rawalpindi and cabinet meeting in Islamabad today. SC hearing tomorrow.

BwXqKjyIgAA3dFY.jpg

I suggest a psych evaluation for each of those top goons in the govt! Anyone entering the govt needs one anyone entering army gets one (I think) so why not those entering police and politics? Seriously some people are just trigger happy and they shouldnt be in govt or be able to give opinions! Sick bastards!

بہت تھوڑاوقت رہ گیاہےان لمحات کوضائع نہیں کرناچاہیے،سراج الحق

I respect your opinion though not find myself in agreement with it. In my opinion if something would galvanize the mass protests against the sitting government (any government) in future, it would be the economical situation. The mistake IK made this time was precisely that; instead of exploiting people's emotions against poor economy, he talked about rigging, something that is pretty much irrelevant or not as important for a lot of Pakistanis.

Sir you didn't get what I implied there... Leave it anyway.

Azadi milli in haramiun ko abhi tak?
Nai aap jaysay angels jo abhi tak udher qadam nai rakh pai!

Before calling someone harami (since most of the work is being done by sheep crowd who mind you are taking bullets without question coz they believe in change will come if they try to walk towards it)...Try channeling your hatred to the bastards who instigated it! And made hundreds to end up on hospital beds!

Back
Top Bottom