What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

What a load of BS to even suggest lots of females kidnapped and taken by police?
Its just reported on News TV here. Stop trolling.

حکومت کاتحریک انصاف اورعوامی تحریک کومذاکرات کی دعوت دینےکافیصلہ،ذرائع
Joke of the year.

Which channel? ARY
And how is questioning such an absurd statement is trolling?
Question when the dust has settled in...Its like Karachi airport situation with media choosing sides too not sure which one is showing truth!

He is right because in pure toxicological definition, the CS/N (tear gas) is a poison. Throat and stomach do get affected by inhalation of large doses of CS/N.
Today is the darkest day of Pakistan's history. I am really sad :cry: The government is entitled with the responsibility to protect its citizens but NS has lost all his senses, he is using poison gases on its people. He is totally blind

Last edited:
MOST EARNEST AND HUMBLE REQUEST TO OUR C.*O*A*S GENERAL RAHEEL SHAREEF AND ALL RESPECT ABLE ABLE
CORE COMMANDERS PAK ARMY ***AS SLAMO ALEKUM
I am a faith full follower of PAK ARMY and BE LOVED PAKISTAN That,s why YOU are working for
the SOLIDARITY,PROSPERITY,AND PROTECTING OUR MADRE WATAN BY SACRIFICING
their costly lives.In wazeeristan,wan,2300,JAWAN and 78 OFFICERS give sacrifice also at Salala BODER and now at
biggest TERRORISM FIGHT AGAINST SO CALLED TAALIBAN/ZALIBAN. Being a faith full lover I send a kind letter to HONORABLE C.O.A.S MOHTRAM ASHFAQ PERVEZ KAYANI and highly appreciated all excellent efforts performing by our PAKISTAN
BRAVE ARMY. At the acute critical and dangerous movement in PAKISTAN AND ACUTE CRUEL/WORST ACTION BY
SO CALLED #POLICE FORCE #against DECEIVE PUBLIC,OLD MENS,WOMEN,S CHILDREN,S IN ISLAMABAD BY ORDER OF
PRIME MINISTER,HOME MINISTER CH NISAR,ALL SO CALLED MINISTERS CREATED THE SERIOUS QUESTION OF SOLIDARITY,
SAFETY,AND DIGNITY.In this critical situation me and my colleagues appeal all of you please play your kind role to
save QUAID KA PAKISTAN AND STOP SUCH BLOOD SHED BY SO CALLED RULERS IN THE INTEREST OF HUMANITARIAN
LIVES TILL CONTINUE FROM LAST 48 HOURS PLEASE COME FORWARD.,
MY FAITH FULL PRAY FOR OUR ARMY
I HAVE NO PEARL TO GIFT FOR U
NO DIAMOND FOR TO GIVE U
NO FLOWERS TO SEND TO U
BUT THESE FAITH FULL AND
BEAUTI FULL WORDS TO SAY U
#MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS U#

T279yxZL-w_W2OwvgYwiBpNaYn0yEm9Zhb7uzuQX-m4TI099Z8_dP3tjGAPYYpvDtkfrICs1dvz4hxqcORS66m0T4AH6C6WoxW_74dEqb-WyimoWfdcm7add03DRcMyYnMRzY8gm_w=s0-d-e1-ft
T279yxZL-w_W2OwvgYwiBpNaYn0yEm9Zhb7uzuQX-m4TI099Z8_dP3tjGAPYYpvDtkfrICs1dvz4hxqcORS66m0T4AH6C6WoxW_74dEqb-WyimoWfdcm7add03DRcMyYnMRzY8gm_w=s0-d-e1-ft

Heaven on Earth Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK AFWAJ PAINDABAD
A LOVER OF AFWAJ E PAKISTAN

HajiShabibbaig

• ©

Attachments

• 1536646_1439040669671882_ALLAH HO AKBAR.jpg
    1536646_1439040669671882_ALLAH HO AKBAR.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom