What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

This isn't how things work. Situation is either all are out or IK and TUQ cinch a deal on government's terms and call off this demo. Economical aspects were, are and will be irrelevant - you perform bad you're out, it's always an advantage for opposition. If government stays, being Pakistanis we all should sincerely hope that they don't fail in their economic policies, it's about Pakistan not about giving more grounds to IK and TUQ.
I respect your opinion though not find myself in agreement with it. In my opinion if something would galvanize the mass protests against the sitting government (any government) in future, it would be the economical situation. The mistake IK made this time was precisely that; instead of exploiting people's emotions against poor economy, he talked about rigging, something that is pretty much irrelevant or not as important for a lot of Pakistanis.

BwXiiVQCAAEv7D7.jpg

How's the situation now in the Red Zone now? Has it been cleared or people are still present there?

Moulvi sahib bohat bada ilzam laga rahe hou, and don't Wana say doctor name?
No prove what he claiming:sad: about 100 dies.

Breaking news: Poison was used on protestors as per TUQ. It has affected throat and stomach of many.
He is right because in pure toxicological definition, the CS/N (tear gas) is a poison. Throat and stomach do get affected by inhalation of large doses of CS/N.

Noora police has kidnapped/taken lots of female protestors in some unknown place.

Shame on this beghairat NAWAZ SHARIF AND BEGHAIRAT NOORA POLICE
Even conspiracy theories has a limit. What a load of BS to even suggest lots of females kidnapped and taken by police?

حکومت کاتحریک انصاف اورعوامی تحریک کومذاکرات کی دعوت دینےکافیصلہ،ذرائع

Back
Top Bottom