What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

@akhielos One Female DSP reisgned today, she was just on phone with Ary, and she was crying that she could not bare what they did last night--- and she took a stand ---
yes I saw that on my fb...cant stream any proper news except GEO and ARY (where papa smurf gave me a headache)

Good for her...wish more people had guts to stand against personal use of police for political means ....or personal use of police against the public whose tax actually pays the police to guard them not politicians (Well maybe they pay under the table when they need the police to guard them instead) !

It really is....this is why our community is in dire need of education otherwise you will have many of these sheep easily led to anything!
The most amazing thing is that after all of that they come on TV and say we are peaceful.

Qadri was quoted as saying we will go into PM house and drag NS out on multiple occasions.

Are you ENJOYING Your DEMOCRACY ?? LOL

10570438_264026920471780_8672452627533444371_n.jpg

10378190_10152709492589243_1815352770254036995_n.jpg

The dog Nawaz Sharif will be humiliated.
He already lost legitimacy

Sad as a bigger shit head like Imran Khan will snatch power.

I have a gut feeling that the democrasy is going to be dead in coming days, as neither NS nor IK are backing from their position. At the end of the day Pakistan is suffering. So in order to bring stability I think some one wearing big boots will make an important speech from ptv.

The most amazing thing is that after all of that they come on TV and say we are peaceful.
Well according to ALL channels live transmission IT REALLY WAS ALL PEACEFUL UNTIL SOMEONE PISSED IN HIS PANTS AND CALLED FOR FIRING!
Qadri was quoted as saying we will go into PM house and drag NS out on multiple occasions.
Same delusional idiot also said he brought his own kafan for being shaheed but stayed in the car coz the kafan was probably to big to handle in public...and idiot also doesnt know shaheed dont need a kafan calls himself an expert on Islam :tsk:

Well, what is new about it? This is the language our politicians use and TAQ is no exception. Shabaz ney badhak nahin maari thi, Zardari ko sadak par ghaseeton ga! Nahin ghaseeta to mera naam badal dena.

Har baat par naam badalney ki peshskah, bijli nahin laya tou nama badal dena, rozgar nahin laya to naam badal dena, na bijli aai na rozgar, naam magar aaj tak nahin badla.

Imran Khan says he has parted ways with Javed Hashmi from now onwards

May his (JH) political career rest in peace

Back
Top Bottom