What's new

Govt bans airing Geo Super from Pakistan

While i am not in favour of banning these channels but i support strict control & give line of work on which they should work and i also will support to make action against these channels as Vladimir Putin (former President of Russian Federation 2001-2008) did with "Bridge Media" in Moscow in 2001 and with 1TV from Beresovsky.

I mean, bring these channels in state control.

I think its important for people to know news how it happens

a) If there is curfew in city we need to know why its impose
b) If there is political killing we need to know what evidence existed
c) If any political figure is being harassed public needs to know
d) If there is Country , mineral resources being sold in pennies to foreign companies we need to know
e) We need to know facts
g) If prices are sky rocketing people need to know
h) Investors need to know how bad is the load sheding in Pakistan and how gov are failing in providing energy to its industries

With out free journalism , people cannot know the truth , and if there are journalist that worked in Voice of America and they came back to Pakistan to start
media coverage it shows that they understand the value of free journalism.

People of Pakistan , will not accept just becasue it protects anyone in army or politics , people need to come first ... not military or politics.

Pakistan is not Russia , Russia is a world super power rich with oil , money and status , we are a nation currupt to core , so we need media to help catch
fake politicians elected on fake degrees

Time is ticking for the posh class in Pakistan - who tend to hide away in their "government funded" cars , and luxury farm lands , and not to mention all the Wadeeras and Zameen dars ...

"VOICE OF MEDIA SHOULD BE FREE"

They bridge the gap between - public and government - !!!

Government is not elite they are public servants and , servant should not control voice of public

Pakistani , public is like a blind man , and the media is their dog watch guard, who barks when enemy or danger approaches, gov is just trying to kill the media so they can take Pakistani deeper down the tunnel towards , a sacrificial
mount !!!

Media freedom must be protected - at all cost -

Back
Top Bottom