What's new

"Govt allowed Nawaz to travel"CJP takes strong exception to PM Imran’s judiciary-related statement

Even if Gov allowed that, he has the option to take notice and call all the parties. He should’ve asked the gov how can they allow a convicted person to leave.

But NO,NO, why would he.

They are just playing the blame game now.

For me, IK lost all the respect for struggle he did for 23 years. The struggle was for justice, justice for everyone. 1 law for everyone.
Seems SC defend LHC, they know what LHC made mistake.

Ok Mr. Khosa, so as per you, if PM and Govt let Nawaz flee away, than where were you sleeping (or you were high) when all this was happening? Why didnt you take suo motu like Saqib Nisar used to do? Its very easy to point fingers but all can see how impotent PTI Govt and Khan is. Shame on you, what have you done for the country so far !!!

Ok Mr. Khosa, so as per you, if PM and Govt let Nawaz flee away, than where were you sleeping (or you were high) when all this was happening? Why didnt you take suo motu like Saqib Nisar used to do? Its very easy to point fingers but all can see how impotent PTI Govt and Khan is. Shame on you, what have you done for the country so far !!!
Khosa sahab will not take any somotu as he said when became chef justice of SC.

Bastard CJP.. Khan should fix these scumbags first.

It's about time an ex-CJP is tried and convicted Mr Khosa then only give references of removing PMs and Dictators!

This SC gave Nawaz so many opportunities and time and only took the case on because of IK and PTI people on street. One bench after another.

This speech of CJP was under pressure. IK has put the judiciary on the spot and rightly so. All the beneficiaries of this rotten system need to get their act together or stand guilty in front of public.

Khosa sahab will not take any somotu as he said when became chef justice of SC.

I know and this is very, very stupid decision of him. To this date I fail to understand any rational behind this moronic decision.

And i thought the only “Khousa”’s i disliked were the memoni dish khausa.

I know and this is very, very stupid decision of him. To this date I fail to understand any rational behind this moronic decision.

Comfortable decision.:lol:

C8EEF5A3-30A8-41B7-89D5-57C490167AF8.jpeg

reason is in speech that all court are working and providing justice to common people

He is right. Govt clearly gave the permission but with an indictment bond surety which judiciary removed it. Govt could had clearly said no at first place than no way courts could had reverted the decision as per the law.

Back
Top Bottom