What's new

"Govt allowed Nawaz to travel"CJP takes strong exception to PM Imran’s judiciary-related statement

Issue wasn't about whether he can go or not. Issue to decide was how much loot he would be made to put up.

Crooked khosa twisting and diverting, good riddens.

Last edited:
LHC case was whether attaching indictment bond was right or wrong not that Nawaz should be granted permission to move abroad or not.

IK should had avoided mentioning SC judges. Clearly IK was trying to divert some of the blame. Judges work accordingly to the law not with the sentiments. Even when Nawaz was granted bail, IHC clearly said that if Govt is ready to own Nawaz Sharif treatment with in Pakistan than court will not grant him the bail. Govt that time could had said no and clearly could had declared that Nawaz's treatment is possible in Pakistan but not to be.

He is right. Govt clearly gave the permission but with an indictment bond surety which judiciary removed it. Govt could had clearly said no at first place than no way courts could had reverted the decision as per the law.
If govt said no then media and all look kitna zalim hie kitna zulm kar raha hie etc etc 2-3 pics of nawaz like bhekari and all awaam haye haye mera shair bechara. It's very corrupt awam and media

This Chief Justice Khota has probably got a golden handshake from the Sharifs to stay away from their cases.

IK should had avoided mentioning SC judges. Clearly IK was trying to divert some of the blame.

Did IK ask LHC to hear the case on a Saturday? Opening the court on weekend for Butt family, not once but many times. 2 hours notice given to attorney general to present government view.

Khosa didn't answer IK on the point made. Instead he diverted and made a stupid political statement trying to defend and glorify the judiciary.

IK's point was on judicial reform and lower courts giving favours yet the reply by CJP was on Supreme Court's performance!! Total hogwash.

Public is watching. The judiciary favouring the powerful is being exposed rapidly.

If govt said no then media and all look kitna zalim hie kitna zulm kar raha hie etc etc 2-3 pics of nawaz like bhekari and all awaam haye haye mera shair bechara. It's very corrupt awam and media

Yes media was clearly backing Nawaz Sharif but IK should had criticized them rather pointing out SC. What has courts have to do with media propaganda.

Did IK ask LHC to hear the case on a Saturday? Opening the court on weekend for Butt family, not once but many times. 2 hours notice given to attorney general to present government view.

Govt could had immediately taken the high court decision to the SC on Monday morning. Court would had issued a stay order than but guess what Govt already said he can leave Pakistan a week back provided a surety given. Actually Govt herself made the case weaker for themselves couple of weeks back when accepting deterioration of Nawaz's health critically further their own medical board advises Govt that the concerned patient is better of to have treatment outside Pakistan. Govt narrative was pretty much over that moment and we all know that it was matter of time, Nawaz will be leaving Pakistan.

Now what Govt can do is to take strict follow up regarding Nawaz Sharif medical treatment abroad and make sure that he returns back. If they think that Nawaz is buying time despite of improvement in his health, than IK govt can start issuing statements again.

EAT SHIT MR. KHOSA!
The courts of Pakistan are not fit for purpose, there is no justice in the kangaroo courts.. Judges verdict revolves around who signs the biggest cheque under the table, only a revolution on the streets will put an end to the criminal enterprise of the Banana Republic of Pakistan.. parasites leaching on the flesh and blood of innocent people must be purged and let the honourable mobs give the final verdict.

Now Mr Khosa should reply to this slap!

IK spoke the truth of the sentiment and perception in the public about judiciary.

People had high hopes from this CJP but his tenure is one full of weak judgements favouring the powerful. Apparently the guts he had/showed during Panama case disappeared when he got the CJP seat.

Previous CJP was far more active and aggressive. This one an utter Thuss! Glad he's going in a month.

IK spoke the truth of the sentiment and perception in the public about judiciary.

People had high hopes from this CJP but his tenure is one full of weak judgements favouring the powerful. Apparently the guts he had/showed during Panama case disappeared when he got the CJP seat.

Previous CJP was far more active and aggressive. This one an utter Thuss! Glad he's going in a month.

Next one is also as impotent as this one.

He seems very adamant to me, however, instead of giving statement against IK, you should admit your own judiciary fault(s).

Let me be a bit blunt, because my blood is boiling since yesterday (and it feels like Mr.Khosa has put salt on my fresh wound) - apologies in advance from Mod's team.

Pakistan's judiciary is "mother of all EVILS", you should confess openly now Mr. Khosa. Judiciary of Pakistan is bitches of riches, to be honest.

Mr. Khosa you were so quick to response Khan's comments from yesterday, let me through a curveball at you. Nawaz, Maryam and other PML-N leaders have insulted and used coarse language towards Judges and judiciary, why didnt you take any action against them? Why didnt you respond them? Why wasnt you issues contempt of court?

Judiciary has been exposed badly, you need to make reforms. But instead of doing it, you have been aiding Sharif family and hold "Bugz" against Khan.

More to the point, why dont you start a probe against your own judges. Could you answer any of the following?
A) Why leaked videos are coming to fore of your serving judges? Its on record that Maryam Safdar has said that she has more similar videos, why?
B) Why your Judges have properties abroad, i.e. Justice Faez isa
C) Why phone calls of your judges are leaked i.e. Justice Qayyum
D) Pakistan judiciary system have been aiding crooks, which are indulged in mega corruption cases and on contrary, Model Town case has started yet, why?

Also, beside model town, cases Need Mr. Khosa's Attention. Ayyan Ali. Uzair Baloch. Baldia Massacre Pakistanis Burnt Alive. Convicted Nawaz Dakoo Escaped.When will hearing start for these?

Why judiciary process gets speed up and these thugs get relief on even weekends, why?

You need to answer these though questions, Mr.Khosa ...

Last but not the least, I have been doing extensive research of you Mr.Khosa and I found that you are son-in-law of former Chief Justice of Pakistan Nasim Hasan Shah. This makes me wonder, is this why you have already announced that you wouldn't take any suemoto (because of your father-in-law and his ties with PML-N) or you too have skeletons in your closet?

Last edited:
Next one is also as impotent as this one.

System wrap up with new judges. Import judges (from Malaysia as an example, as a return favour) if need be until the new breed is prepared.

Well, maybe Mr. Khosa is responding to IK's request. IK was careful not to directly accuse the courts of favouring those with power and influence. If you listen carefully, he only asked the CJ to change the "perception" that the courts do so.

So by denying that the courts treat people differently based on their power and influence, Mr. Khosa is trying to change that perception.

I know its a stretch. I don't believe it either :lol:

I know the reply " Contempt of court" or bola kar yeh headline chal rahi hogi " kyn na ap ke khelaf karwai ki jaye".

Back
Top Bottom