What's new

Governor Rule may be the only option to wrest Karach back from MQM

Karachi's problem is

a) Too big , and there is no aerial patrol (helicopter) so gangs kill and escape via scooter
b) Traffic is allowed after 8 pm with out security checks

MQM , officials and gangsters have been an issue and so do the PPP and their private army

If it was me I would detain all the MQM leadership and move them to a CAMP , and will do same with PPP leadership , and force every one to sit and and monitor , WHO gives a call to close the city

if talibans won election in KPK then yes
Minority doesn't rule n present form of democracy but still MQM is ruling party for past 25 years. MQM can control urdu speaking people through fear but not punjabis and pakhtoons and when you fail to control them you start sreaming about talbanization. I wish for another Ayub khan as Army general who can stand and say to those MQM scumbags that they will be thrown in arabian sea if they don't behave.

I am not sure they MQM have 64% true votes, thanks to thappa and as far as Ganja Brothers (GB) are concerned they are very popular in Punjab but they also don't have guaranteed vote even had a tough time in Lahore in Lahore. Don't forget their fate in 2008 and 2002 election. and the same can be repeated in 2018 elections.

Visit old Karachi areas like Burnes Road, Saddar, Numaesh, 90% areas of M.A Jinnah road, Liaquatabad, Ghareebabad, many parts of Orangi, Azizabad, Nazimabad/North Nazimabad, F B Area, Gulberg, Dastagir, Gulshan, many parts of G-e-Jauhar, etc they all have 95% MQM supporters. BTW you need to know that supporting MQM does not neccessarily means supporting altaf, personally i supports MQM & it's good developments @ early/mid 2000's but i don't like altaf.

Not the good solution in the long run...military action will create for "shaheeds" for MQM.

In my opinion,
1-The control of karachi city should be completely handed over to MQM, their right to collect bhata should be accepted.
2- MQM is involved in target killings of pakhtuns because they are under demographic pressure. To solve this only those pakhtuns who are having domiciles should be allowed to stay, rest should be kicked out.
3- Military action against no go areas like lyari and sohrab goth.
4- Ban on ANP (Karachi wing) and aman commitee.
5- karachi as separate province

Are you crazy dude? Every Pakistani is welcome in Karachi but not the terrorists. Only thing Karachi need is SECURITY.

Visit old Karachi areas like Burnes Road, Saddar, Numaesh, 90% areas of M.A Jinnah road, Liaquatabad, Ghareebabad, many parts of Orangi, Azizabad, Nazimabad/North Nazimabad, F B Area, Gulberg, Dastagir, Gulshan, many parts of G-e-Jauhar, etc they all have 95% MQM supporters. BTW you need to know that supporting MQM does not neccessarily means supporting altaf, personally i supports MQM & it's good developments @ early/mid 2000's but i don't like altaf.

Bro you may have been in USA during election but I was in Karachi and I have first hand knowledge how many thappa were there and you can find many video confessions on video channels here on net and you will find many karkunan caught red handed with their thappas in these areas. I have no hesitation in saying that the same has happened all over Pakistan by different parties and MQM is not alone. But claiming to be 95 % is not correct, 65000 votes came out for PTI in N Nazimabad and even votes went against MQM from Azizabad too. THis time they may have been able to project count as per their desire but it wont happen next time unless some serious positive measures are adopted by MQM. If you are in Karachi, you can feel change in sentiment due to their performance during last five years and MQM is very much aware of it. The recent steps and measures adopted by Mr Altaf Hussain are sequal to those.

Back
Top Bottom