What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first i was only in favour of some amendments but now i say that scrap this law altogether.

Secondly There is no proof that Asia bibi did say anything against the prophet(P.B.U.H) so tell me how come you are calling her a blasphemer?

:no::no:

Scrap this law while it is in Islam?? Then the job these idiots (taliban etc) will become more easy. They will be able to brain wash more people with a relative ease.

We should practise it. Not because we like it or not, but because it is in Islam

And if Asia bibi is innocent she can prove that in court.

And the one who killed him is a murderer and should be hanged.

Personally I believe its the work of ppp. they want some thing to divert attention of people from politics

will not be surprised if some one from pml-q is appointed next governor and pml-q help ppp to retain their government

I support that woman because there is no proof of her conviction.

If i found any person who intends to do blasphemy, i will reason with him and will try to convince him but surely i will not kill him.

Agreed but is any LAW in your country upheld? Was he arrested as per the LAW of blasphemy, NO! So when this happens things like this will happen and will not take the extremist to do this but any Muslim will.

If he acted on his own, then it is a very disturbing. Hope such Religious Fanaticis are not incharge of Pakistan's nukes.
Those incharge of nukes are much more mature.... You cannot compare a Constable and Strategic command

Please don't troll in such topic....

If we are Muslims, then we should be happy that someone did what was right, as he only acted when all Muslims of Pakistan didn't!

Anyone who lives in Pakistan has to think before saying anything against our Prophet (SAW).

with this comment you have shown you don't even know what i muslim is maybe you should think before endorsing murder :hitwall:
the prophet(pbuh) himself would do just the opposite .

Are you Muslims?

What has happened to the thought of Muslims? Are you going to support people who have said bad words against the Prophet SAW.

Should tolerance be used here!

Moderation in Islam is not what you are talking about. Agreed that this is not the right way to do it but shouldn't Salman Taseer have been arrested for supporting people who used bad words against Prophet SAW. When you are not going to uphold the LAW people will do what should have been done!
Listen, read some books. Very famous and wise people have died saying things like "I may not agree with what you say, but I will die defending your right to say it".

Salman Taseer, with all his quirks, did die doing just that. YOU are the one translating the support to freedom of speech as support to people insulting religion. These are two different things.

Tankeed sehne ki aadat daalo, shutarmurgh banne se koi faida nahi hona.

I support that woman because there is no proof of her conviction.

If i found any person who intends to do blasphemy, i will reason with him and will try to convince him but surely i will not kill him.

She has already been convicted in the court. Get your facts right.

Scrap this law while it is in Islam?? Then the job these idiots (taliban etc) will become more easy. They will be able to brain wash more people with a relative ease.

We should practise it. Not because we like it or not, but because it is in Islam

Personally I believe its the work of ppp. they want some thing to divert attention of people from politics

will not be surprised if some one from pml-q is appointed next governor and pml-q help ppp to retain their government

there were some other accused people for blasphemy who cleared in court of justice, but were killled by NON STATE ACTORS.

If he acted on his own, then it is a very disturbing. Hope such Religious Fanaticis are not incharge of Pakistan's nukes.

It would have been more disturbing, had he acted on some one's behest but whatever he did it was his own act.
Just stop it, this is no place for BS comments in bold :angry:

Agreed but is any LAW in your country upheld? Was he arrested as per the LAW of blasphemy, NO! So when this happens things like this will happen and will not take the extremist to do this but any Muslim will.

No, a Muslim cant do this. According to shariya its the state who decide this thing and give judgement and act upon it. not you and me

and if states fail leave it to the day of judgement. That is what ulama ( and i mean ulama) has taught us

Thats the problem....

If some one is innocent he cannot prove it in court. Because its all on investigation of ASP plus so called witness.....

Aasia bibi had fight with those women who are the witness here..... Transparency on its best.

Listen, read some books. Very famous and wise people have died saying things like "I may not agree with what you say, but I will die defending your right to say it".

Salman Taseer, with all his quirks, did die doing just that. YOU are the one translating the support to freedom of speech as support to people insulting religion. These are two different things.

Tankeed sehne ki aadat daalo, shutarmurgh banne se koi faida nahi hona.

ASIM,

I didnot understand what you said

Should as per LAW he should not be killed!

for you sickos supporting this stupid blasphemy law take an example from the prophet(pbuh) you guys are blackening his noble name in the name of defending his honour you people are the REAL blasphemers !

A Mercy Towards his Enemies

The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.” (Hadith)

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madinah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: “How do you expect me to treat you?” They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one." He announced to them his decision:

“You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you"

there were some other accused people for blasphemy who cleared in court of justice, but were killled by NON STATE ACTORS.

Thats why there are so many problems in Pakistan, because state is not able to do what it is supposed to do so people take charge of these things

but according to islam those all non state actors are murderers. unfortunately they are more strong than state :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom