What's new

Governor KP slams PMLN and PPP for banning IDPs !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BqzVdvcCIAAx5W5.jpg

atleast someone from pmln spoke against criminal discrimination by pmln and ppp govts...

10405530_10154249798400442_7938067224667311549_n.jpg

khud jesey bara help kurrei hain na that they even refused any foreign help!

munafiqat hay. like you said, if you dont want anyone's help then at least stand-up to it. Three provinces stopping the IDPs from entering. and these people are going to give us a bright future? i so feel like cursing them but helpless

We would have welcomed them with open arms and open hearts if they had not sheltered terrorists and brought terrorism to Karachi just like we have done from independence to after the earthquake.

I have no sympathy and no support for them!

We would have welcomed them with open arms and open hearts if they had not sheltered terrorists and brought terrorism to Karachi just like we have done from independence to after the earthquake.

only IK is crying over this , and everyone knows why he has so much sympathy for talibans and their friends. but IK and his party reputation is close to end in karachi .. he is doing nothing but acting like a bitch here , crying over army operation ... i have notice his press conference he is not happy nor supporting the operation .. he just verbally accept it because of public pressure

may the same time come over you which someone saying the same to you while you have your mother and sisters in the open without shelter. how does it feel?

munafiqat hay. like you said, if you dont want anyone's help then at least stand-up to it. Three provinces stopping the IDPs from entering. and these people are going to give us a bright future? i so feel like cursing them but helpless
you know i heard the truck drivers and other transporters are charging a hell lot of money from IDPs for travelling from war hit areas to other places...those who can afford,they give...those who cant are travelling on foot!

our useless Government can buy expensive cars and dogs but coundnt even arrange transport for them! height of selfishness!

only IK is crying over this , and everyone knows why he has so much sympathy for talibans and their friends. but IK and his party reputation is close to end in karachi .. he is doing nothing but acting like a bitch here , crying over army operation ... i have notice his press conference he is not happy nor supporting the operation .. he just verbally accept it because of public pressure

still better than turning away the mothers and sisters who have lost roof on their head.

you know i heard the truck drivers and other transporters are charging a hell lot of money from IDPs for travelling from war hit areas to other places...those who can afford,they give...those who cant are travelling on foot!

our useless Government can buy expensive cars and dogs but coundnt even arrange transport for them! height of selfishness!

my heart aches man. i cant imagine my mother and sisters in the open without shelter even for one second. what to talk about nights.. i dont need such a country where your mothers and sisters and daughters are seen as a problem rather than given shelter

FATA is in Pakistan....and any peaceful citizen from there is our responsibility....either exclude FATA from your map by kicking them outta Pakistan or take the responsibilty...

still better than turning away the mothers and sisters who have lost roof on their head.

my heart aches man. i cant imagine my mother and sisters in the open without shelter even for one second. what to talk about nights.. i dont need such a country where your mothers and sisters and daughters are seen as a problem rather than given shelter

we respect our mothers and sisters. but we will not accept any more taliban brothers in our city ..

i wish and pray that the kids and families of our selfish rulers someday,sometime in future have to face similar situation...only then they will realize! i really hate them!:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom