What's new

Government plans nuclear missile shield in Delhi

I strongly believe Zionist Jews and Christians are funding & preparing India to Start WWIII with Pakistan, India will soon be able to take out major Cities of Pakistan with Nukes but Pakistan will not be able to take out Major Cities of India

This is the beginning of End, Modi Government was brought in Power to destroy Pakistan, this was the Plan hatch by Zionist Jews after Pakistan Nuke blast and it will be done for greater Israel
stopwhining.gif

Well isn't that remind you of public paranoia that surrounded US society during cold war days with civil defense advising people how to conduct themselves under an attack.

. View attachment 211538 View attachment 211539

In case an attack ever comes (hopefully never), survival would be difficult if not impossible considering one would need food and water supplies and will be bound inside a controlled ventilation for 2-3 months atleast till short lived radio-isotopes decay making a venture outside the shelter relatively safe. & then there will be trauma of possible loss of lives of near and dear ones, not to mention an uncertain and dark future. Such an apocalyptic scenario asks you a question.
It is well known fact that in case of a huge attack involving multiple number of jets /ballistic/cruise missiles, no missile defense can guarantee, that one warhead might sneak through leading to equally horrible consequences.
At the risk of sounding pessimistic, i don't know if it is worth investing in these shields.

I was joking!!

No BMD is 100% secure , all it will do is to incite Pakistan to increase the number of warheads & delivery platforms to overwhelm the defence ,a vicious cycle with no end ......Peace is the only permanent solution.

No BMD is 100% secure , all it will do is to incite Pakistan to increase the number of warheads & delivery platforms to overwhelm the defence ,a vicious cycle with no end ......Peace is the only permanent solution.

Good that's what we want: for them to bankrupt their nation building more nukes.

It increases their cost & gives them some pause if they think their attempt may be unsuccessful. What is India's downside?

It increases their cost & gives them some pause if they think their attempt may be unsuccessful.
Not sure about that sir. As per estimates and several studies, Pak stockpile is far more than what it needs to counter India and don't think there are any other targets. So if still more pieces are produced, it indicates cost isn't a factor anymore. But apparently there is a school of thought that believes that conventional edge can be blunted by having more Nukes. I tend to believe that this kind of weaponry has a limited trophy value and can at best give you a stage for brinkmanship. (@Oscar Your views required here sir, do you believe that this growing number is an overkill considering the threat perceptions).
What is India's downside?
I would say two.
First India cannot have an unlimited capacity (& we have seen this in defense budgets over the years) to keep spending in an effort to outdo western neighbor especially with Chinese support with its latest technology.
Second, (i hope i'm wrong here and the stockpile is safe) growing numbers increase the risk of a rogue general trying to wrest control of some pieces and then use it as a blackmail chip.

I strongly believe Zionist Jews and Christians are funding & preparing India to Start WWIII with Pakistan, India will soon be able to take out major Cities of Pakistan with Nukes but Pakistan will not be able to take out Major Cities of India

This is the beginning of End, Modi Government was brought in Power to destroy Pakistan, this was the Plan hatch by Zionist Jews after Pakistan Nuke blast and it will be done for greater Israel

you are way too paranoid. Do you think all they care about is Pakistan?

Good that's what we want: for them to bankrupt their nation building more nukes.
No one is going bankrupt. Our economy is improving according worlds financial institutions. Plus only 3% of our GDP is being spent on military budget. So i see no signs of any bankruptcy. Sorry to disappoint you.

Back
Top Bottom