What's new

Government clears purchase of five S-400 air defence systems worth Rs 40,000 crore: Sources Read m

Army builds up on all possible attack.
A possible attack can be from alien in space...do you think Army should build up on that as well?? I will repeat military preparedness has to be based on the perceived threats in present and future scenarios...In case of India we have Pakistan and China as potential adversary...there is hardly a remote chance we will have war with China still we need to be prepared...that make sense...what BD potential adversary has anything that BD warrants a S-400??

A possible attack can be from alien in space...do you think Army should build up on that as well?? I will repeat military preparedness has to be based on the perceived threats in present and future scenarios...In case of India we have Pakistan and China as potential adversary...there is hardly a remote chance we will have war with China still we need to be prepared...that make sense...what BD potential adversary has anything that BD warrants a S-400??
India , now deal with it :whistle:

India , now deal with it :whistle:
what is there to deal with some figment of imagination?? Having said that if you are planning to deal with India then be prepared to go bankrupt....bcoz that is the kind of massive lift up you would need....be my guest!!

what is there to deal with some figment of imagination?? Having said that if you are planning to deal with India then be prepared to go bankrupt....bcoz that is the kind of massive lift up you would need....be my guest!!
not really, your calculation is wrong.
give you some examples:
1. India need 5 S-400 system to cover Whole india while 1 S-400 system is enough for BD.
2. Indian Navy to check two front, eastern and western but BD does not need such thing.
many more like this

give you some examples:
1. India need 5 S-400 system to cover Whole india while 1 S-400 system is enough for BD.
2. Indian Navy to check two front, eastern and western but BD does not need such thing.
many more like this

none of Indian S-400 will be targeting BD space.. Why are you guys worried about it.
India have very limited Air defence with Bangladesh border

give you some examples:
No. The 5 S400 are not sufficient to cover the whole of India. They would be used just to protect major command nodes and couple of places on the frontlines which are vulnerable.

To protect the whole of India, we would need many dozens of S-400 systems. We don't have that kind of money to be able to afford that.

Its range is unmatched but future potential buyers need to be concerned about its field performance. S300 was breached many times by israel before and S400 once today by israel. After India purchase israel as a close ally will find every glitch in S400 as well. For India who is good with israel does not seem to be a problem but for other potential buyers need to be concerned more with Chinese systems which seem to be better for example Pakistans quick reaction point airbase defence needs to replace old hq2 sams.

give you some examples:
many more like this

IF you really want to fight the Indian forces, no amount of SAMs or Navy will help. You will need an extremely well equipped army. And serious ballistic and cruise missile capabilities.

Of course, its a big IF. Honestly, I think, both your main parties are happy to have good relations with India. Your main trouble will be with Burma.

IF you really want to fight the Indian forces, no amount of SAMs or Navy will help. You will need an extremely well equipped army. And serious ballistic and cruise missile capabilities.

Of course, its a big IF. Honestly, I think, both your main parties are happy to have good relations with India. Your main trouble will be with Burma.
it is not bollywood :whistle:

give you some examples:
many more like this

Both the points are not making sense...if your perceived enemy is India...
1. For example point 1 is true for us viz-a-viz Pakistan...and the only reason is that they lack depth...this makes most of their air-space a no fly zone unless and until they take out our batteries...
2. If we have two front to check then that means we have that kind of massive force...now imagine iif hostilities that break out with BD....we will fight with our full might...no?? So unless and until you are thinking that Pakistan and China will open fronts for you then all you are doing is kidding yourself....

I mean if we start talking about the offensive weapons we have and start comparing them with BD then to be honest there won't be even a debate...Like it or not this is true...having said that if you will keep making imaginary enemies then you are going on a path which is called suicide..bcoz buying expensive toys are one thing maintaining them is another....

Both the points are not making sense...if your perceived enemy is India...
1. For example point 1 is true for us viz-a-viz Pakistan...and the only reason is that they lack depth...this makes most of their air-space a no fly zone unless and until they take out our batteries...
2. If we have two front to check then that means we have that kind of massive force...now imagine iif hostilities that break out with BD....we will fight with our full might...no?? So unless and until you are thinking that Pakistan and China will open fronts for you then all you are doing is kidding yourself....

I mean if we start talking about the offensive weapons we have and start comparing them with BD then to be honest there won't be even a debate...Like it or not this is true...having said that if you will keep making imaginary enemies then you are going on a path which is called suicide..bcoz buying expensive toys are one thing maintaining them is another....
tell me how will check other 2 fronts ? lol

look there has to be some limit to figment of imagination...as said are you assuming that Pakistan and China will open fronts for you??
Fight or not, surely India will not open up Pakistan and Chinese fronts just to fight Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom