What's new

Government clears purchase of five S-400 air defence systems worth Rs 40,000 crore: Sources Read m

Then stop saying where we shall we spend, spending only 1.5% of GDP and it is butt hurting yours :cuckoo: before you suggest someone, spend your money wisely first

Hmm...Here is a better comparison-your defence budget is 6.23 % of your budget expenditure,ours is 6.47% of our budget expenditure.Fair enough,we face threats from two nuclear powers,dude !!!

education and infrastructure which will be the way to go for future

They're investing in education for sure.In infrastructure-well you know they are a poor country with very low tax to gdp ratio,so their government would end up cash-strapped if they try to implement megaprojects like us.

more money for internal threat than external

Don't worry,our budget for police forces is almost 10 times your defence budget :D

1.says everything about you :disagree:
2. Then stop saying where we shall we spend, spending only 1.5% of GDP and it is butt hurting yours :cuckoo: before you suggest someone, spend your money wisely first, you need to spend much more money for internal threat than external. you gets more attack internally than externally
You troll butthurt are you trying to troll me.. Now here I go, you can buy, steal, Beg or even give BJ to get more weapons, and when you have enough of it to counter India then come back and post here.. Now Shoooo..

You troll butthurt are you trying to troll me.. Now here I go, you can buy, steal, Beg or even give BJ to get more weapons, and when you have enough of it to counter India then come back and post here.. Now Shoooo..
ahahahaha i know i hurt your ego, trying to be supa powa ? it does not works on me :D

i have better Idea, Buy 1 regiment of S-400 and gift it to Bangladesh, we will make sure no one will use BD air to attack India :D

We are ready to send 5 regiments of IA :P That will ensure better :P

cat-army-is-forming_o_1622233.jpg

Don't worry,our budget for police forces is almost 10 times your defence budget :D
it is not how much times of you have, to get real picture you need to compare india, if it is enough or not
We are ready to send 5 regiments of IA :P That will ensure better :P
i never knew IA believes in suicide mission :D
hey bro, will be free in January ? you know my close one will be in Bangalore, he might need guidance, will you be able to do that ?

i never knew IA believes in suicide mission :D
It will be a 'Peace Keeping Force' :P

51528192053db67e3f6c7c5b01fc3566.jpg

hey bro, will be free in January ? you know my close one will be in Bangalore, he might need guidance, will you be able to do that ?

Yes. Will be back in Bangalore. Ping me your email id on the forum or take my email id from @Taygibay

Back
Top Bottom