What's new

Government clears purchase of five S-400 air defence systems worth Rs 40,000 crore: Sources Read m

images

images

images

ahahahaha i know i hurt your ego, trying to be supa powa ? it does not works on me :D
Yea I know, We want to be supa powa, to shoot down all Lungi Pole vault champions of lungi land from entering Indian Border.. u know what I mean?

yes , I know, South Indians :sarcastic:

Hmm....I see no reason for a Bangladeshi to despise a South Indian.

South India should be the model for human development in mainland South Asia-not Bangladesh as your friend '@Bilal9' would claim.;)

Not really, When you have armed forces, you need it to be upgraded and strengthen, a strong armed forces do not build in a day and who knows what happens in next 10-15 years. You should be happy that your friendly neighbor is militarily strong useless you see it as potential threat which is why most of the Indians say same thing that do not need to purchase defence stuff lol
yes but as per threat perception....current and perceived,,,,otherwise you might end up wasting lot of resources....I mean it would be stupid for India to think of USA as an adversary and prepare accordingly thinking who knows what happens in 15 years...no??

yes but as per threat perception....current and perceived,,,,otherwise you might end up wasting lot of resources....I mean it would be stupid for India to think of USA as an adversary and prepare accordingly thinking who knows what happens in 15 years...no??
Army builds up on all possible attack.

Back
Top Bottom