What's new

Gorkha regiments of Indian army may soon become history

Status
Not open for further replies.
]The Indians are acting as if India will break into pieces without Gurkhas in their armed forces.[/B] Going to the extremes of saying we have no culture when we domesticated your people.

Take pride in your only brave Indians, because in Pakistan every race/caste is a warrior.

Continue with the fanboy-ism.

where did this come from can you please provide proof of any Indian saying or acting like this??? in case you forgot we came out better in each of the Indo-Pak conflicts with Indians of all diverse ethnic and caste backgrounds participating not to mention in each conflict you guys lost more men than us so i find it funny how your claiming such BS did you forget what happened in the battle of Longewala in 1971?

Guys it's okay let them relish in the achievements of the Gurka regiment they have very little achievements of their own ethnic group. They keep talking about winning wars, 1947, 1965 Pakistan defeated numerically superior forces, not all war objectives were achieved but they did defeat the Indian forces in many battles. In 1947, more the 1/3 of Kashmir was taken, full objective was to take all which PA did not. So the war did come with some success, considering PA at the time was vastly ill-equipped after partition an outnumbered the tribesmen and PA made a decent effort. In 1965 PAF won the air war decisively. I could go on. There were many victories but not the total grand victory we seek. Not the elimination.

if it means anything
please accept my regrets for all the insensitive and misinformed posts made by some Pakistanis that might have caused offence
my request to all people, please do celebrate whatever you choose but not by insulting the opponent.

I am not really sure why someone can be proud of a race he is born in? it wasnt his choice was it? he should be proud if he becomes a better person and does something for his fellow citizens.

That says all...good post..hope few comentators would read and learn..and avoid bringing up race and culture in everyt thread..so that others dont have to reply similarly.

The Indians are now just flame baiting, I advise Pakistanis not respond.

funny thing is the most decorated regiment is not the Gurkha regiment in fact it is the grenadiers

@Indian members the Pakistani mindset has not changed much 1 Pakistani = to 10 Indians except Sikhs Gurkhas and Rajputs rofl like i said man learn what Yogendra Singh Yadav did to earn the PVC in Kargil.

If you ask me personally I don't consider Sikhs or Gurkhas fearsome incredible warriors, I'm not the one making threads about their martial status their xyz achievements, it's you guys who keep boasting about them. Indians always talk about the Sikhs and Gurkhas as their protectors, so it's you who make them the subject matter not us.

Honestly to you guys a Sikh is a warrior blah blah blah to me living in US a Sikh is someone who drives a taxi cab in NYC and has a long beard, honestly no offense but that is the perception here.

Can they go to bahrain to brutalize the majority?

sorry my earlier response was meant for Dirty Harry :)

re your comment ... I agree with what you are saying and those who went to assist the oppression did a shameful and inhumane act.

No need to try and score cheap points I'm just saying I have a different perception of Sikhs because in America we don't view them as warriors like you do. If you were to ask an American and say hey do you know Sikhs are warrior group? That's if they know what a Sikh is they would laugh.

It's a difference in perception.

If you ask me personally I don't consider Sikhs or Gurkhas fearsome incredible warriors, I'm not the one making threads about their martial status their xyz achievements, it's you guys who keep boasting about them. Indians always talk about the Sikhs and Gurkhas as their protectors, so it's you who make them the subject matter not us.

Honestly to you guys a Sikh is a warrior blah blah blah to me living in US a Sikh is someone who drives a taxi cab in NYC and has a long beard, honestly no offense but that is the perception here.
Your personal views are the reason why this thread became dedicated to xyz achievements of different martial races.We Indians were not going hammer and tongs on each other.It was simple thread about Gorkhas but your insecurity compelled to post irrelevant posts ,better you come over it.

In USA everybody from our region goes to earn for his family,no one is out there for a war.So think logically. Meet Sikhs in war zone then you will feel the effect of their vigour and bravery.

No need to try and score cheap points I'm just saying I have a different perception of Sikhs because in America we don't view them as warriors like you do. If you were to ask an American and say hey do you know Sikhs are warrior group? That's if they know what a Sikh is they would laugh.

It's a difference in perception.

Sikhs living in America don't serve in the Indian army do they? but please do try to pick a fight with one of them tell me how it goes or if you have any teeth left

and many Americans don't know about the battle of Longewala

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

120 Indian soldiers (all of them Sikhs with just small arms and a single recoilless rifle) against 2800 Pakistani soldiers with tanks and we came out as victors care to refute this?

No offense intended but to me I and many Americans we just see them differently, I hope you understand. That's why it's hard for me to view a Sikh as a warrior.

But I will say this the Sikhs do drive a mean taxi...lol no offense

How do u think Americans view pakistanis? does that mean u guys are like that?

Guys it's okay let them relish in the achievements of the Gurka regiment they have very little achievements of their own ethnic group. They keep talking about winning wars, 1947, 1965 Pakistan defeated numerically superior forces, not all war objectives were achieved but they did defeat the Indian forces in many battles. In 1947, more the 1/3 of Kashmir was taken, full objective was to take all which PA did not. So the war did come with some success, considering PA at the time was vastly ill-equipped after partition an outnumbered the tribesmen and PA made a decent effort. In 1965 PAF won the air war decisively. I could go on. There were many victories but not the total grand victory we seek. Not the elimination.

Actually its Indians that have a history of winning despite being outnumbered

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Basantar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Asal Uttar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indians come to this forum insult Pakistanis, and Mods pander to them and are apologists for the insensitivities they might have face. What a joke.

The trolling was started by some Indian asking me if we as Pakistanis are scared of Gurkhas. Lmao. We are smaller country than you and always willing to give you a spanking while you hide behind your "Martial Races". Get lost.

Mods should just close this thread, there's no point to it. I tried to keep some level of civility but someothers in large numbers started mud-slinging.

and why did I say that ??? It doesnt matter right? because it was a pakistani who can talk about Indians as inferior who get conquered thousand times.

Lol....what you are trying here again is to prove that Muslims are a better race than Hindus or lets say Sikhs.....I would again refer you to my previous post when I reminded you of your genes..all the discussion would come to an end...and it seems that my post has really hurt you deep inside, thats making you deviate from the context in which your friend was replied. :lol:

What is this " genes " theory ? All humans being descended from Adam must share a same gene at some point so what is the point ? :azn: Indians Hindus converted to Islam and they become Muslims , so please stop this " you are one of us " crap ! We used to be one of you many centuries ago but not anymore ... Our forefathers converted of their own free will ... And yeah , we ruled you for thousand years ... I am aware of the inferiority complex that still run deeps in you which Indira Gandhi was quick to remind Pakistanis of after 1971 war :P

Contrary to popular belief, Islam came to South Asia prior to Muslim invasions of India. Islamic influence first came to be felt in the Indian subcontinent during the early 7th century with the advent of Arab traders. Arab traders used to visit the Malabar region, which was a link between them and the ports of South East Asia to trade even before Islam had been established in Arabia. According to Historians Elliot and Dowson in their book The History of India as told by its own Historians, the first ship bearing Muslim travelers was seen on the Indian coast as early as 630 AD. The first Indian mosque is thought to have been built in 629 AD, purportedly at the behest of an unknown Chera dynasty ruler, during the lifetime of Muhammad (c. 571–632) in Kodungallur, in district of Thrissur, Kerala by Malik Bin Deenar. In Malabar, Muslims are called Mappila.
H.G. Rawlinson, in his book: Ancient and Medieval History of India[20] claims the first Arab Muslims settled on the Indian coast in the last part of the 7th century AD. This fact is corroborated, by J. Sturrock in his South Kanara and Madras Districts Manuals,[21] and also by Haridas Bhattacharya in Cultural Heritage of India Vol. IV.[22]
The Arab merchants and traders became the carriers of the new religion and they propagated it wherever they went.[23] It was however the subsequent expansion of the Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent over the next millennia that established Islam in the region.Gandhi himself has also stated:
"I become more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers and his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle”

Mods should just close this thread, there's no point to it. I tried to keep some level of civility but someothers in large numbers started mud-slinging.

The brave Martial races hunt in packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom