What's new

Gorkha regiments of Indian army may soon become history

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your god damn posts are off topic lurking towards religion. You sound bloody frustrated individual. I had to go off topic to remind you as to how irrelevant your posts are.

All my posts? are you mentally unstable frustrated indian with canadian flags?

As for religion ...its not religious... PA n the common muslim/Pakistani has faith tht SHAHEEDS NEVER DIE... unlike your beliefs.. Grow up.

Funny the punjabi muslim sufis like bullay shah,waris shah etc are still reveared by hindus n sikhs while your granths copied alot of their poetry (punjabi muslims)... the LOL is @ you...

yes, our granth did use poetry of those sufi sants..just like our granths used phrases from Hindu texts and scriptures....so what's your point ?? are you saying since they used muslim poetry..we are muslim ?? or since we used Hindu refernce Hindu gods, we are hindus ?? BTW you must know Sikhism came after Hindusim and Islam..so every good point from each religion was taken..big deal... I give you one more chance, you may try replying with the context of my post. :coffee:

Funny the punjabi muslim sufis like bullay shah,waris shah etc are still reveared by hindus n sikhs while your granths copied alot of their poetry (punjabi muslims)... the LOL is @ you...

Do search about the first VC soldier frm the subcontinent and soldiers who got VC for beheading japanese officers n soldiers with their own swords in combat despite being severly injured by machine gun fire....(all muslim VCs n soldiers were frm modern day Pakistan)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Yeah we didnt win anyway... thts why india celebrates 48,65 and military FAILURES OF 99! way to go my nigga.. read my signature... the words of our MARTYRED HERO frm Kargil who CHASED your RETREATING soldiers ALONE and beating your CO..
THERE WERE 18 VC receivers among our present community only five were from Pakistan all else were from present India.Just your empty words are not enough to suppress facts.You are grossly misinformed.
List of Victoria Cross recipients of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Kargil what you did was cowardly act of backstabbing.

yes, our granth did use poetry of those sufi sants..just like our granths used phrases from Hindu texts and scriptures....so what's your point ?? are you saying since they used muslim poetry..we are muslim ?? or since we used Hindu refernce Hindu gods, we are hindus ?? BTW you must know Sikhism came after Hindusim and Islam..so every good point from each religion was taken..big deal... I give you one more chance, you may try replying with the context of my post. :coffee:

You talked about the people who GAVE UP? also i hear dulla bhatti a punjabi muslim whose ancestors had GIVEN UP saved sikh n hindu women frm mughals and adopted them as his daughters... he resisted against AKbar... who shifted his capital to lahore just to capture or kill him....... is still celebrated during lodhri in indian punjab? as for GIVING UP looks like alot of jatts,raputs had given up to SUFIs whose poetry is still recited by sikhs like yet they rant abt how punjabi muslims GAVE UP..... What a waste of bandwidth.

Premindra Singh Bhagat
Namdeo Jadav
Lala
Ganju Lama
Agansing Rai
Tul Bahadur Pun
Chhelu Ram
Kamal Ram
Richhpal Ram
Badlu Singh
Gian Singh
Gobind Singh
Nand Singh
Mir Dast
Sher Bahadur Thapa
Ram Sarup Singh
All are Indians recipient of VC

Can they go to bahrain to brutalize the majority?

well said about bravery but still... lets look it the other way.. some are known to be more poetic and more friendly while others more xenophobe and naturally quarrelsome (see footy fans for instance)

coming back to discussion. Gorkhas ARE a martial race and they have proven their worth many times even a bravery of enemy should be appreciated.

When the adrenaline kicks in it has two effects on the person he panics and fears or goes outright buzzerk (that condition is independent of any race).

If you ask me, I am personally impressed with Raja Porus (who faced the Greeks) and Chander Gaput Moria ( read about him in translated fiction only and want to know more). So agreed, Indian side is naturally rich in martial races, you are x5 anyways .

@all
Ok tone down the banter shall we? Don’t enjoy deleting posts so help me here by staying “reasonable.”

THERE WERE 18 VC receivers among our present community only five were from Pakistan all else were from present India.Just your empty words are not enough to suppress facts.You are grossly misinformed.
List of Victoria Cross recipients of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Kargil what you did was cowardly act of backstabbing.

Its 7 actually.... out of 18 from modernday Pakistan...... the first native of the sub continent to recieve VC was Khudadad Khan frm jhelum,Pakistan too.

As for 99... what would you call 71 and 84?

As for kargil what would you call 71 and 84?

You talked about the people who GAVE UP?

and why did I say that ??? It doesnt matter right? because it was a pakistani who can talk about Indians as inferior who get conquered thousand times.

also i hear dulla bhatti a punjabi muslim whose ancestors had GIVEN UP saved sikh n hindu women frm mughals and adopted them as his daughters... he resisted against AKbar... who shifted his capital to lahore just to capture or kill him....... is still celebrated during lodhri in indian punjab? as for GIVING UP looks like alot of jatts,raputs had given up to SUFIs whose poetry is still recited by sikhs like yet they rant abt how punjabi muslims GAVE UP..... What a waste of bandwidth.

Lol....what you are trying here again is to prove that Muslims are a better race than Hindus or lets say Sikhs.....I would again refer you to my previous post when I reminded you of your genes..all the discussion would come to an end...and it seems that my post has really hurt you deep inside, thats making you deviate from the context in which your friend was replied. :lol:

anyways on tis post of yours:
that was a great gesture from dulla bhatti...but you must know that there are instances where Muslims had to pray the Sikhs...now shall I mention those stories (and try to prove that I know about islam , etc, etc ,ect and be a hero ? lol) ??

Now if you have understood atleast 10 % of my post then please go through the entire thread and also my posts. and ....I give you last chance (next time i wont waste my energy trying to make you understan, which ofcourse i dont expect out of you;) )...go and please stop caring about bandwidth when you dont have to pay for it.

Yeah we have some saviors but you do not , thats why you always lost. Your hatred towards Hindus is not delusional but you are made up of such hatred towards other religions. You have nothing to hide the cowardliness.

BTW you forgot one thing that Gurkhas are Hindu.

I am a Sikh , now I know why you are afraid of us so much. :rofl:

As for 99... what would you call 71 and 84?

As for kargil what would you call 71 and 84?
In 84 you were preparing to reach but the news was leaked to us by the British firm from which you had ordered warm cloths for sub-zero temp,hence we became pro-active and reached there before you could.
In 1971 there was nothing like back stabbing.Ever country knew that India is gona intervene in the matter at some point.USA was your ally at that time,prior info was channelised to you through them.

Pakistani nationalist doesn't realize Indian intelligence picked up reports that Pakistan was going to send troops into Siachen so obviously we went in first not our fault you guys ordered winter clothes from the same london company that supplied us lol

The Indians are acting as if India will break into pieces without Gurkhas in their armed forces. Going to the extremes of saying we have no culture when we domesticated your people.

Take pride in your only brave Indians, because in Pakistan every race/caste is a warrior.

Continue with the fanboy-ism.

Also like I said, don't make me post Gurka casualties from Afghanistan, it might shatter the myths you've built your lives around.

This guy Calls 'Gurkhas' and 'Sikhs' as non - Hindus

The Name Gurkha is Derived from Hindu Warrior Saint 'Guru Gorakhnath' while the founder of 'Sikhism' Guru Nanak dev was Born into a 'Hindu' Family

Our Indian culture which flourished in this Subcontinent has Survived since ages and will do so

The Gorkha's and Sikh's are Bravehearts of Indian Army and Gorkha Regiment is here to stay

if it means anything
please accept my regrets for all the insensitive and misinformed posts made by some Pakistanis that might have caused offence
my request to all people, please do celebrate whatever you choose but not by insulting the opponent.

I am not really sure why someone can be proud of a race he is born in? it wasnt his choice was it? he should be proud if he becomes a better person and does something for his fellow citizens.

if it means anything
please accept my regrets for all the insensitive and misinformed posts made by some Pakistanis that might have caused offence
my request to all people, please do celebrate whatever you choose but not by insulting the opponent.

I am not really sure why someone can be proud of a race he is born in? it wasnt his choice was it? he should be proud if he becomes a better person and does something for his fellow citizens.

The Indians still believe in and take pride in silly things such as martial race in this day and age. The english must still be laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom