What's new

Gordan Chang Predicts China will Collapse Again

Bullsh!t! The world said the same thing about Pakistan that it would collapse sooner than later, but it's now on a growth path, though gradual.

Some other geeks had been predicting since 2008 that the Chinese bubble would soon burst. Nothing of the sort is happening.

Then there were those mutts who predicted that the world would end in 1984 or 2010. Nothing happened.

Many have also said that the world would end on 21st Dec 2012! But seeing all the failed prophesies, I ain't heading for the hills just yet. Because predictions and prophesies have a notorious reputation for failure. The same goes for the author's prediction of a Chinese collapse.

I think he's paranoid at the prospect of China becoming a world power by 2050, usurping America's position as the No 1 economy.

Cheers!

Don't be mad Chinese friends. Gordon is completely entitled to having wet dreams, just like your southern neighbor.

Trust me buddy, I'm not mad at all.

I find it absolutely hilarious. :P

And I love it when people predict the collapse of China, and it turns out to be wrong. People have been predicting our collapse for over 20 years now, and needless to say... they are always wrong. :azn:

Personally I like hearing the China collapse stories by these clowns. makes good bed time stories :cheers:

Trust me buddy, I'm not mad at all.

I find it absolutely hilarious. :P

And I love it when people predict the collapse of China, and it turns out to be wrong. People have been predicting our collapse for over 20 years now, and needless to say... they are always wrong. :azn:

Law of averages is bound to catch up sooner or later :lol:

jokes aside, woe be the day this prediction comes true.. Jingoistic claims aside, the world economy wont be able to absorb the shock.. In my view these are just sound bytes to influence market sentiments for a constituency to make money from the greed/fear sentiment..

Personally I like hearing the China collapse stories by these clowns. makes good bed time stories :cheers:

I also like reading them, because beneath the exaggeration and scaremongering... they often do pick up on real issues.

For example: People have been talking about a "property market crash" in China for many years now.

The result? The Chinese Government has been working overtime to make sure that our property sector has a soft landing.

So in fact, these kinds of predictions are actually helpful... because they scare the politicians into fixing the problem before it gets out of hand.

Neither China not USA will collapse anytime soon.

The world is big enough for both of them.

The rest is all alarmist hyperbole.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom